Votes: 52 40.0%
  • No He can Feck off

Votes: 78 60.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WHAT THE F**k

Kept Sheff Utd in the top half of the table for 7 years = Feck all IMO

Look at his record with all the clubs he's been with, done well at all of them.

Don't get me wrong, I hate him as much as the next man but you cant say he's a shit manager :102:

hating him i think every leicester fan does, but him being a decent manager we can't take that away from him, i think he would do a good job here at the club and with MM here he has got the funds if MM thinks he is not good enough for the club he won't waste no time

wouldn't it be good having him as the manager and sheff utd 1st day of the season spanking them 4-0 at home :)

You and me both mate, all of my excitement for next season could come to an shattering end :mad:
He has done feck all, flattered to deceive for far too long and is one of the biggest ***** in football just behind Bates!!!!!:098:

Will not be happy if this happens.

Kept Sheff Utd in the top half of the table for 7 years = Feck all IMO

Completely agree mate.

Look at his record with all the clubs he's been with, done well at all of them.

Don't get me wrong, I hate him as much as the next man but you cant say he's a shit manager :102:

Any ability he has as a manager is completly wiped out when he opens his gob, he has signed loads of players at Sheff Utd and most of them have been sh*t. Granted he has done o.k on the field, but not outstanding enough to cancel out or forgive him for being a cock.

There are far more better managers about.

Nigel Worthington got Norwich promoted and almost kept them up, should we try and get him in??

I'd rather have Nige than Warnock.

Any ability he has as a manager is completly wiped out when he opens his gob, he has signed loads of players at Sheff Utd and most of them have been sh*t. Granted he has done o.k on the field, but not outstanding enough to cancel out or forgive him for being a cock.

Like I've already said in previous posts, I hate the geezer and he has signed a lot of shit over the past 5/6/7 seasons but he always seems to get results. If he were to get us into the prem then I wouldn't be complaining.

He's one of those guys who unless he's at your club then everyone hates him, a bit like Savage was/is

There are far more better managers about.

Nigel Worthington got Norwich promoted and almost kept them up, should we try and get him in??

I'd rather have Nige than Warnock.

Yes the Blades did float around 18th. :icon_roll

Warncock has a proven record - Notts County got em in top flight, took Scarborough to highest ever league position.

He's probably my 3rd equal choice - 1st Jewell (doubtful), 2nd Davies (depends on Derby) and equal 3rd Coleman and Warncock.

Does anyone remember this?

Wikipedia said:
After Leicester restructured their debt after going into administration in 2002, they gained promotion to the Premiership, at the expense of United, who had to make do with a play-off place. After United failed to gain promotion Warnock revealed his anger at the Leicester situation. Incensed that City could have got into such a state yet continued to compete at the top of the table, with no punishment, Warnock complained to the press, claiming United should have Leicester's place in the Premiership and the club should have been relegated or booted out the League. Most Leicester fans saw this as sour grapes. Any team now going into administration is automatically deducted 10 points.

Last edited:

What do Neil Warnock and Milan Mandaric have in Common? They both publicly condemned Leicester City for their actions of going in to administration.

Milan said that they were no longer battling for promotion on a level playing field, although Warnock went further and actually called us cheats, they were both getting at the same thing rightly or wrongly.

So why do we not all hate MM too?

If Warnock is installed as the new LCFC boss its time to let bygones be bygones and concentrate on getting Leicester in the premiership.

Saying Warnock has done nothing is nonsense and IMO would be a great asset to the club.

A good pre season and start to the season will have everybody singing his praises.

What do Neil Warnock and Milan Mandaric have in Common? They both publicly condemned Leicester City for their actions of going in to administration.

Milan said that they were no longer battling for promotion on a level playing field, although Warnock went further and actually called us cheats, they were both getting at the same thing rightly or wrongly.

So why do we not all hate MM too?

If Warnock is installed as the new LCFC boss its time to let bygones be bygones and concentrate on getting Leicester in the premiership.

Saying Warnock has done nothing is nonsense and IMO would be a great asset to the club.

A good pre season and start to the season will have everybody singing his praises.

Because he's the saviour... :icon_bigg

I just can't make my mind up about this one. We could really do with a "proper" manager, someone who has experience and can kick arses.

But... Colin Wanker???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670