Was Megson full-time manager here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the last paragraph of a match report:

"It was Sheffield United's first win at Leicester since March 1996 and as the home team trudged off the pitch to a chorus of 'what a load of rubbish' it must have left Foxes fans wondering why Megson is so highly thought of by the Bolton hierarchy."

As opposed to the game in 1996 when the home team trudged off the pitch to a chorus of 'what a load of rubbish'. There's your consistency NP, deal with it.

As opposed to the game in 1996 when the home team trudged off the pitch to a chorus of 'what a load of rubbish'. There's your consistency NP, deal with it.

Only four syllables in Nigel Pearson so he could never hope for an exact duplication of that event.

And BM, the sense of irony in that last sentence of yours is remarkable!! Well done though for using your imagination and coming up with something completely irrelevant - 10 internetz pointz for you.
Didn't mean to offend, dude. Just sick of seeing the same thing over and over again. I like people to get things right.

Go **** yourself. I need them to claim my free cock growth medicine. Er, for my friend.

Ooooh yah! the irony never ends with you. I was literally just ****ing myself and my, er, friend already has boxes of cock growth tablets.

Have 12 more pointz

Yeah, I remember most people being quite glad when he left. Awful stuff to watch even by that season's standards.

I have maintained my record of never leaving a game before the final whistle

I have only ever seriously considered it twice during my 40 years of support and they were both when Megson was manager.

I remember looking at my watch during one of those games and hoping we were at least half way into the half, and only 8 minutes had passed since kick off.

Megson for Bolton!

I certainly joined in that chant.

Saw four home games of desperately dire football, with two goals and about five shots.

Ooooh yah! the irony never ends with you. I was literally just ****ing myself and my, er, friend already has boxes of cock growth tablets.

Have 12 more pointz

How many points do you need to make it into the Internetz playoffs?

How many points do you need to make it into the Internetz playoffs?

I dunno Ted, I'm not really into competitive internetz dickery. I just redeem any pointz ​that I get for stuff out of the Internetz Pointz Prizes catalogue

Last edited:
I wasn't aware that smegson had no contract when he was the city manager. I remember watching his woeful teams displays however and was bloody glad when he left. Perhaps he wasn't a big a twat as I thought he was, if this bit of information is true. I remember thinking longingly of being stuck at work when actually at the games during under his tenure, they were that boring to watch.

I have maintained my record of never leaving a game before the final whistle

I have only ever seriously considered it twice during my 40 years of support and they were both when Megson was manager.

I remember looking at my watch during one of those games and hoping we were at least half way into the half, and only 8 minutes had passed since kick off.

So you aren't one of the 3 trust members that almost started a fight with the fat guy sat next to me because they blocked his view as they got up to leave about 5 minutes before the end of a match earlier this season, best part was when one of the 3 shouted 'I don't know why you want to see this shit anyway'.

So you aren't one of the 3 trust members that almost started a fight with the fat guy sat next to me because they blocked his view as they got up to leave about 5 minutes before the end of a match earlier this season, best part was when one of the 3 shouted 'I don't know why you want to see this shit anyway'.

Not as good as the fat and ginger twats who sit at the back of the kop bellowing about loyal supporters, stand up if you love lestah and about their hatred for Nottingham, only to leave every home game by 85 minutes.

Hey!

Enough with the unprovoked attackz on fat blokez. Zeriiusly uncool.

And we aren't fatz, we have big bonez.

(I'm reckoningz this getz me enough pointz, 65, for a Breville for the sofa)

((I likez this new meme))

I wonder how many Zs I can get into a single post.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... Ok I'll stop there, it has to be a record anywayz.

Surprisingly appropriate too.

Didn't mean to offend, dude. Just sick of seeing the same thing over and over again. I like people to get things right.

Fair enough and I do see where you are coming from, just I (quite evidently) got sick of having to read post of people picking others up on minnor innacuracies or grammatical errors.

I did a dissertation 5yrs ago and was glad to see the back of that fooker - I don't come on here to be marked in the same way as that!!

Likewise though, applogies if any offence.

I (quite evidently) got sick of having to read post of people picking others up on minnor innacuracies or grammatical errors.

But that's what sets this forum apart from others, and it's a good thing.

As well as me finding it amusing, it encourages the poster to say what they mean and, if it is a point relaying upon facts and accuracy, that it is debated using proper English.

Just look at the total eShit that is the majority of posts on another LCFC forum, most of them are utter gibberish.

Hey!

Enough with the unprovoked attackz on fat blokez. Zeriiusly uncool.

And we aren't fatz, we have big bonez.

(I'm reckoningz this getz me enough pointz, 65, for a Breville for the sofa)

((I likez this new meme))

:018:

But that's what sets this forum apart from others, and it's a good thing.

As well as me finding it amusing, it encourages the poster to say what they mean and, if it is a point relaying upon facts and accuracy, that it is debated using proper English.

Just look at the total eShit that is the majority of posts on another LCFC forum, most of them are utter gibberish.

:018:

relying

I'm sick of having to read posts consisting of people picking others up on minor inaccuracies or grammatical errors. This forum isn't as good as it used to be etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669