Post Match Watford 2 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This season, thanks to Claude the fraud Puel is a complete write off.

I couldn't actually give a shit on finishing between 8th and 14th now, it's just an opportunity for the manager to have a bit longer to work out who is good enough and who isn't.

You can shove your 'instant positive reaction' up your arse.

Claude the fruad - and I get told to grow up??

If the season was so bad before we should have seen something a lot better today.

We didn't.

It was worse.

It wasn’t worse (about the same, really)

But it was different, and for that we heave a massive sigh of relief

Go get em Brendan...

I saw no difference to the majority of games under Puel, as soon as we got into the final 3rd we played far too slowly to be effective in what we were trying to do

If the season was so bad before we should have seen something a lot better today.
What a ludicrous argument.

So if a builder comes in to fix your roof and he is so incompetent that the roof caves in and you employ a new builder, you'd expect the new guy to have put up a brand new roof and cleaned up all the mess and debris by the time you got home from work the next day?

Like I say, this type of trolling must be boring even for you.

So if a builder comes in to fix your roof and he is so incompetent that the roof caves in and you employ a new builder, you'd expect the new guy to have put up a brand new roof and cleaned up all the mess and debris by the time you got home from work the next day?

I’d stop taking the bait pop.

Argue with me that Nacho wasn’t as bad as you think he was today.

First half was the worst performance I've seen from us all year. Second half marginally better and then we go and give it away.

If Rodgers was supposed to be able to come in and inject a bit of energy then he's failed.

Looks like we're back to square one "in need of a rebuild" but we won't give Rodgers the time just like we haven't given any of our last three managers the time. Sacked by next Easter when he hasn't performed a miracle and then the cycle will start over again. It is written, and I'm already bored of the story.
One game and a soggy bed... really?

I’d stop taking the bait pop.

Argue with me that Nacho wasn’t as bad as you think he was today.
You and your voice of reason. I'm like a greedy fish aren't I?! You're absolutely right.

I don't really know about Nacho. He confuses me so much. That first touch when he could have been through was so poor and then he got up, had the ball and couldn't find Maddison running on with a 4 yard ball. You might be right and he might have been okay after that, I think I just stopped watching him for fear I'd blow a gasket. I do hope he proves me wrong and I actually do feel for the kid but wow... So far he looks like the love child of Tricky Trev and Adi Akinbadbuy.

L
Claude the fruad - and I get told to grow up??

We didn't.

It was worse.
Have you ever managed a group of people? If you have you will know that change takes a bit more than 4 days.

Thought we just looked incredibly low on confidence. Almost like a team that has won 2 in 10... Same problem as under Puel, lots of passing about the middle but no-one wanting to put the ball in or shoot. We
were, with perhaps the exception of Vardy, static a lot of the time.

Thought we looked uncertain at the start with the new formation with Maguire and Chilwell particularly suffering. But ok, he tried something new. I think I was guilty of being too excited to see an instant impact. Going to take a while to get the confidence back into the players. Didn't like seeing some collapsing on the ground at the final whistle. Get on with it.

Vicarage Road must be one of the quietest grounds in the PL (with some stiff competition).

that after 4 days nothing has changed, which is rather unsurprising, in fact its to be be expected without dramatic changes to the starting personnel
In which case we are on the same page.... I think.... ;)

You and your voice of reason. I'm like a greedy fish aren't I?! You're absolutely right.

I don't really know about Nacho. He confuses me so much. That first touch when he could have been through was so poor and then he got up, had the ball and couldn't find Maddison running on with a 4 yard ball. You might be right and he might have been okay after that, I think I just stopped watching him for fear I'd blow a gasket. I do hope he proves me wrong and I actually do feel for the kid but wow... So far he looks like the love child of Tricky Trev and Adi Akinbadbuy.

It was a bad moment for him, certainly. And his tenure here has been really poor.

I just think at his age, being a natural left footer and having flashes of superb finishing and an eye for a pass he deserves the benefit of the doubt. My hope is he is desperately low on confidence and needs some support from Rodgers.

I’m obviously in the minority on that assessment.

Maddison should have taken control of that situation and allowed Nacho to get forward so Maddison could pick a pass for him or Gray or whoever it was breaking forward

Madison Chilwell Maguire Morgan ndidi ALL take about 4 touches before releasing the ball.

In contrast to Gray who takes about 5 touches and then gives it to an opponent.

No, the ludicrous statements were the ones that removing Puel would release the players from the shackles that Puel had placed upon them.

The way people were going on we would instantly see a reaction from the players having this new found freedom.

The reality was that we didn't and that performance was as bad, if not worse than anything else we have seen all season. Apart from the goal we offered nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263