Post Match Watford 2 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone on here is annoyed or surprised that the new manager hasn't miraculously turned it around in 4 days then you are a deluded fool.

I suggest that football isn't the sport for you and you should go and find something else to get unnecessarily frustrated by.

The previous regime has damaged many of the players confidence so badly that it will take the rest of the season to make and see any kind of remotely tangible change.

If you want to get all pissy and holier than thou after one game (not including the obvious trolling child) then I politely suggest that you either have a word with yourself or even better, piss off.

It was a bad moment for him, certainly. And his tenure here has been really poor.

I just think at his age, being a natural left footer and having flashes of superb finishing and an eye for a pass he deserves the benefit of the doubt. My hope is he is desperately low on confidence and needs some support from Rodgers.

I’m obviously in the minority on that assessment.
It's really odd because I really do hope he comes good and I think you are right that we have seen flashes of a finisher in there but I can't see a time when he will be prolific. I suppose with this car crash of a season pretty much written off, now would be the time to offer him the chance of a run in the team. I'd prefer that to be in a two with Vardy so he feels a little less pressured up top on his own but if JV's injury is a bad one then he may need to step up as the lone striker. This isn't ideal for a kid low on confidence either and he will feel anxious I'm sure. Poor bastard just looks a little lost.

Maddison should have taken control of that situation and allowed Nacho to get forward so Maddison could pick a pass for him or Gray or whoever it was breaking forward
What? How on earth could that have happened? Watch it again. There is no legislating for Nacho screwing up that control or that pass. Maddison does exactly the right thing in expecting Iheanacho to win the ball and moves forward at pace to offer an extra option should he need it. He did and it was still a disaster.

Jesus, I know Maddison is the current pantomime villain but bloody hell!

81 appearances 11 goals for Tricky

58 appearances 11 goals for Lemmon Ade

44 appearances and 4 goals for Nacho Man.

He is on course for greatness but perhaps we are a little unfair.

Shinjy if we are judging him as just a striker is 106 appearances with 14 goals. He did however offer a hell of a lot more to the team a few years ago. Far more than goals (or lack). Nacho hasn’t offered much of anything.

I wonder statistically who our worst is of all time.:icon lol:

What? How on earth could that have happened. Watch it again. There is no legislating for Nacho screwing up that control or that pass. Maddison does exactly the right thing in expecting Iheanacho to win the ball and moving forward at pace to offer an option.

Jesus, I know Maddison is the current pantomime villain but bloody hell!
it was a crap touch and Maddison came over to the ball as Nacho did too, Maddison could have called taken the ball as Nacho carried on running, he instead let Nacho take the ball and ran himself

it was a crap touch and Maddison came over to the ball as Nacho did too, Maddison could have called taken the ball as Nacho carried on running, he instead let Nacho take the ball and ran himself

Which was the right thing to do, and his run through was excellent

He couldn’t possibly know that the £25 million superstar he left with the ball couldn’t execute a five yard through ball without making a completely hopeless cods of it

He couldn’t possibly know that the £25 million superstar he left with the ball couldn’t execute a five yard through ball without making a completely hopeless cods of it
Precisely. Trying to pin that on Maddison is ****ing cuckoo.

it was a very poor and limpless performance

??

Limpless? I saw plenty of people limping, so it can't be that.

Limbless, perhaps? No. Nobody with a missing arm or leg.

So wtf were you trying to say?

We were meant to see an instant positive reaction just from Puel not being here but on that showing we have regressed and it is a worrying sign.

Oh do **** off! Please.

we have no confidence as a team I am certain Rogers will sort it.what a lovely pass to Vardy today and a great finish.

Why can't all City fans show this kind of positivity? We really do have more than our share of idiot fans.

Precisely. Trying to pin that on Maddison is ****ing cuckoo.
who would you rather was on the ball Maddison known for his passing and creativity or Iheanacho? Had that been Gray I would say Maddison should carry on running but he knows how poor Nachos touch was he should have taken responsibility IMO

who would you rather was on the ball Maddison known for his passing and creativity or Iheanacho? Had that been Gray I would say Maddison should carry on running but he knows how poor Nachos touch was he should have taken responsibility IMO
Maddison would have had to tackle Iheanacho to get the ball. Did you actually see the event?

To summarise, Maddison should know how rubbish some of our squad are playing and take the ball off them so that he can pass it back to them to **** up later on...?

**** me is this real or are you broken?

Maddison would have had to tackle Iheanacho to get the ball. Did you actually see the event?

To summarise, Maddison should know how rubbish some of our squad are playing and take the ball off them so that he can pass it back to them to **** up later on...?

**** me is this real or are you broken?
it's a simple piece of communication Maddison screams that he's got the ball Nacho instead of going for the ball makes a run towards goal or are you incapable of realising they can do that?

??

Limpless? I saw plenty of people limping, so it can't be that.

Limbless, perhaps? No. Nobody with a missing arm or leg.

So wtf were you trying to say?

That it was a shite performance and just as shite, if not shiter than anything else we had seen this year.

It was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265