Watford Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have to admit I saw a post match interview on SSN on saturday night and my first thoughts were that MA seemed less than his usually upbeat and energetic self especially after such a resounding victory and he made a couple of references to the fact that Watford would win the league.

Last edited:
we were bloody awesome on saturday. we made the best team in the league look totally ordinary. best ive ever seen mcauley play i think he was outstanding. weso and clemence were brilliant also, both determined and resolute in defence but also quite creative in attack, particularly clemence who was unlucky not to score when he hit the bar. i think the hume experiment worked well and his goal was brilliant. although de vries always looked ridiculously off balance and clumsy he worked his socks off and deserved his goal. even the KOP was bouncing- a great day.

Was in the family stand with my boy. He's three and this was his first game. What a match to pick! :038:

We were right behind Hume's goal. Unbelievable strike. Still smiling this morning. :icon_lol:

Was in the family stand with my boy. He's three and this was his first game. What a match to pick! :038:

We were right behind Hume's goal. Unbelievable strike. Still smiling this morning. :icon_lol:

How did he get on overall ?

Thinking of taking homer junior along soon (he's also three) - but wondered when would the right time

homer did you see that game when hume played on the right and he played really well?

How did he get on overall ?

Thinking of taking homer junior along soon (he's also three) - but wondered when would the right time

Fine actually. He's four in November. He drifted a little at times but really enjoyed the day with a special nod to Filbert and the popcorn I bought him at half time. :icon_lol:

homer did you see that game when hume played on the right and he played really well?

I seen it Spanks :icon_wink

I also saw the fact that we had no width on the right hand side whatsoever in the first half and it looked like a feckin' disaster area - but then we looked like a feckin' good team when we put Chambers there (and then Kaebi)

Fine actually. He's four in November. He drifted a little at times but really enjoyed the day with a special nod to Filbert and the popcorn I bought him at half time. :icon_lol:

Mine's four in Janaury - was thinking of doing it then

Just a bit bothered he'll get bored after half an hour and want to go home (usually takes ten minutes for me.....)

Mine's four in Janaury - was thinking of doing it then

Just a bit bothered he'll get bored after half an hour and want to go home (usually takes ten minutes for me.....)
I took my two year old Daughter to the Blackpool match, she loved every minute of it.

It helped having the balloons at the start and it helps in the family stand with Filbert spending a lot of time there at half time.

We were quite fortunate not to score as this might have frightened the shit out of her.

I took my eldest Daughter about 3 years ago and Henry the Horn frightened the shit out of her and she won't go back again.

I took my two year old Daughter to the Blackpool match, she loved every minute of it.

It helped having the balloons at the start and it helps in the family stand with Filbert spending a lot of time there at half time.

We were quite fortunate not to score as this might have frightened the shit out of her.

I took my eldest Daughter about 3 years ago and Henry the Horn frightened the shit out of her and she won't go back again.

We both enjoyed Chelsea Dagger. :038: Four times. :icon_lol:

My eldest boy is four, may take him soon too..... Shall we have a TB Dads day?
I'm gonna buy a pipe and a chocloate orange to bring if we do.

Last edited:
My boy is 5 - this is his 3rd season as a season ticket holder.

He watches about 20 minutes a half, then plays on his game-boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58