Watford Post Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah he did, but that's cos he worked his socks off, not like some players last season who broke into a sweat by walking out onto the pitch at the start of the game.....

And according to SSN yesterday the peno was scored in the 7 minute added on....

im not having a go at MDV he did very well yesterday just pointing out how ****ed he was and IMO the fans kept him going till the end of the game ,one funny bit i shout at mark "come on get on the score sheet " and frek me 6 min's latter he did :biggrin::038::038::038::038:

he did really well yesterday won god knows how man free kicks round the edge of the box two of which we scored from. would deffinatly be my man of the match.

Here are my player ratings (don't worry Beighton they will go on your site as well ;))

Fulop 7
N'Gotty 6
McAuley 7
Kisnorbo 7
Clarke 6
Sheehan 8
Wesolowski 8
Clemence 8
Hume 8
Campbell 7
de Vries 8

Chambers 6
Kaebi N/A
Kishishev N/A

Here are my player ratings (don't worry Beighton they will go on your site as well ;))

Fulop 7
N'Gotty 6
McAuley 7
Kisnorbo 7
Clarke 6
Sheehan 8
Wesolowski 8
Clemence 8
Hume 8
Campbell 7
de Vries 8

Chambers 6
Kaebi N/A
Kishishev N/A

he played really well yesterday, he was reallyup for the fight agaist king and kabba

Fulop 7
N'Gotty 6
McAuley 7
Kisnorbo 8
Clarke 7
Sheehan 7
Wesolowski 8
Clemence 7
Hume 7
Campbell 7
de Vries 7

Chambers 6
Kaebi N/A
Kishishev N/A

LAKO.

Did you go to Soar Point before the match yesterday?

I saw to lads with Lakin on the back of their shirt, is that you?

ive just watched MA on lcfc world and tell you what he didnt seem happy at all dont know why but it was like we had just lost the game 20-0 ,plus MRS Newton said there was a lot of football people at the game:icon_roll:icon_roll ,you know managers and scouts and notts froest directoe of football :icon_roll,what was said on RL yesterday anyone knew :102:

ive just watched MA on lcfc world and tell you what he didnt seem happy at all dont know why but it was like we had just lost the game 20-0 ,plus MRS Newton said there was a lot of football people at the game:icon_roll:icon_roll ,you know managers and scouts and notts froest directoe of football :icon_roll,what was said on RL yesterday anyone knew :102:

Usual post match self. ;)

he sounded pretty made up on radio leicester to me mate

And for a change some of them were on the pitch wearing blue shirts. :icon_bigg

First chance i'v had to post. Excelent performance. After the first goal, we looked so confident, and i felt even before the second we could get a few. I Also felt very confident with the defence, they looked solid.

DeVries was excellent, worked hard, and was very effective for us. His goal was class, looked even better when i saw the replay on tv. Man of the match IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669