Watford snap up Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
that might not be so, they might be in agreement to sell certain usless feckers like williams.

whos next to go :icon_lol:

Yes but surely if MM agreed to this, do you not think they would have a little chat about the problems with the takeover as well?? If they can't contact him about the takeover, he is hardly going to respond to something about Gareth fcking Williams!! Wake-up everyone MM has done a runner!!

Last edited:
Don't think any of that will happen.

My guess is that Watford think they can see some unrealised potential in Williams and since they will have got him for practically nothing, they aren't
taking much of a risk. It's no loss to us either (except in terms of numbers in an already small squad); he hasn't shown any interest in playing for Leicester. Probably deluded that he is a Premiership player - where he will be a fringe player for all of four months.

I think we would have let anyone go at a reasonable price and it looks to me like we can't afford to bring in anyone.

The whole MM thing looks irrelevant - the silence is deafening - it ain't going to happen now.

Brace yourselves for a whole series of "It wasn't our fault, Guv" statements to be released

FT will be first
Followed by Davies and the rest of the losers

Brace yourselves for a whole series of "It wasn't our fault, Guv" statements to be released

FT will be first

and not to mention that this was done in the best interests of the club both short-term and long-term

FT will be first

if it is ****ed up then, it will be FT, TNBD and taylor out from me. Useless bastards. pierpoint style protests please

I love the idea of a businessman doing a runner and not bothering to contact anyone! No business man would get anywhere with that attitude.

Most likely he's told the club either "right, I'm off, deals off" or "I'm off for a bit to see our mam, I'll be back next week to continue".

This important message may not have been relayed to the FT's secretary

i couldn't be bothered to read through 18 pages-so i take that despite this nothing has been confirmed about mm and we still just guessing

I love the idea of a businessman doing a runner and not bothering to contact anyone! No business man would get anywhere with that attitude.

Many have before, and many will again. It avoids awkward questions.

Well maybe, just maybe, he's actually in conference with the board right now, even as we speak, signing the papers that will take this great Club into a brave new era, an all conquering era, with trophies and promotions and trips to Wembley and a return to the days when you could wear your shirt with pride and not with a jumper, when you could list proper internationals on our team sheet, to the glory days, to the Foxes days to the Leicester City Days (cue cheers and music and tickertape and fireworks in the background).

:026: :026: :026:

and to answer the crazy question from earlier. I would NEVER support another team, because support means more than wanting a team to win, supporting a team is having their blood in your veins and getting as emotional as we all do on here. i dont believe any of us could display this emotion for any other club. i would simply leave this shit country and watch cisco roma every week. Never will i support another team.

LEICESTER TILL I DIE

I agree with that.

Plus having two Leicester City tattooos wqould make it a bit difficult in supporting someone else anyway!:icon_roll

lets forget about williams. he soon forgot about us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566