Watford snap up Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melts means that if we get shit in, the deal can be assumed dead, if we hold off and get decent in, it may be alive

Finally made it to the end! Bloody long thread on a lazy, half-arsed Jock. IMO was the right time to sell him as money is better than no money and don't have to pay his wages for the rest of the season. Having said that though, I believe he will do OK for Watford this season as he will have a decent manager behind him, and will play a key-role for them next season in the Championship playing to the 'potential' that many of us said he had!

Also, IMO the MM is definitely off now as to sell him we would of had to have contact with MM or we didn't have to contact MM as their is no deal left on the table that was packed up a few days ago!

R.I.P LCFC!

Foxes Trust - What the fcuk is going on!!!!

Finally made it to the end! Bloody long thread on a lazy, half-arsed Jock. IMO was the right time to sell him as money is better than no money and don't have to pay his wages for the rest of the season. Having said that though, I believe he will do OK for Watford this season as he will have a decent manager behind him, and will play a key-role for them next season in the Championship playing to the 'potential' that many of us said he had!

Also, IMO the MM is definitely off now as to sell him we would of had to have contact with MM or we didn't have to contact MM as their is no deal left on the table that was packed up a few days ago!

R.I.P LCFC!

Preparing their exit strategy statement right now to try and deflect all of the blame elsewhere

R.I.P LCFC!

thats racist. so iv'e been told :icon_lol:

R.I.P LCFC!

Foxes Trust - What the fcuk is going on!!!![/QUOTE]

that might not be so, they might be in agreement to sell certain usless feckers like williams.

whos next to go :icon_lol:

I didn't mean in terms of players, we can get them on loan through Feb.

If we sign too many "lower quality" players today, then it is very bad news as the deal has gone tits up

Don't think any of that will happen.

My guess is that Watford think they can see some unrealised potential in Williams and since they will have got him for practically nothing, they aren't
taking much of a risk. It's no loss to us either (except in terms of numbers in an already small squad); he hasn't shown any interest in playing for Leicester. Probably deluded that he is a Premiership player - where he will be a fringe player for all of four months.

I think we would have let anyone go at a reasonable price and it looks to me like we can't afford to bring in anyone.

The whole MM thing looks irrelevant - the silence is deafening - it ain't going to happen now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669