Wayne Brown - 2yr Contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now for the sorting the goalkeeping department............................

Can't say I've been overly impressed with him, but he'll provide decent cover (along with Morrison who gets better every game) for Tunchev and Hobbs who will undoubtedly be first choice - all assuming that Tunchev makes it back in decent nick

All in all I think we can safely say we are in decent shape at centre half

Let's hope that by August we can say the same about the rest of the squad

but he'll provide decent cover (along with Morrison who gets better every game) for Tunchev and Hobbs who will undoubtedly be first choice - all assuming that Tunchev makes it back in decent nick

All in all I think we can safely say we are in decent shape at centre half

Let's hope that by August we can say the same about the rest of the squad

:038::038:

Considering only one of them has played in the championship, its a bit early to be suggesting that!

If Tunchev comes back as fit and as sharp as he was, then I doubt that there will be much better in the Championship

He was head and shoulders above any of our players

If Tunchev comes back as fit and as sharp as he was, then I doubt that there will be much better in the Championship

He was head and shoulders above any of our players

Is it a bit premature to judge just how good they are/will be against Championship attackers ? They have mostly only played against Div 1 strikeforces and they are hrdly potent.Promising is the term I would choose

Last edited:
Is it a bit premature to judge just how god they are/will be against Championship attackers ? They have mostly only played against Div 1 strikeforces and they are hrdly potent.Promising is the term I would choose

I know he's god, H

Is it a bit premature to judge just how god they are/will be against Championship attackers

Not really, we have been in the Championship many times, the majority of my football viewing has been in the Championship, Tunch and the other lads are more than good enough.

Having these centre backs will also give NP the option of playing 3-5-2 or 5-3-2 or even 5-4-1 in games or during games. When he has tried this in the past he has used Berner (not the best for this position judging by Fridays game) or Kisnorbo (getting the kiss-off according to the Mirror) or Powell (on his way or on the coaching staff)

Talking of systems I thought with Garry Parker* there on Friday NP had been taking his advice as we seemed short in defence until Dyer started playing a sort of left wing back position after it went to 2-1.

*Anyone remember his one managerial game for City?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670