Wayne Brown - 2yr Contract

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone on the RL Moan in last night wondered what happened to Harry as he had a loan period which didn't work out. They mentioned he was having a trial at Hartlepool but not know any outcome.

Is he still under contract? The last game I saw him play was against Ilkeston in pre-season when he was taken off at half time I think when Ilkeston were 2-0 up and I think either Hobbs or Morrison took over at centre half and we ended up winning 3-2.

He made a very quick exit on loan as the season started so I dont think NP rated him at all. Perhaps IH had the right idea after all and midfield was his rightful place:icon_wink

Only seen him in the highlights for one match when he was absolute dogshit but you can't judge a player on one match.Do hope we aren't going to assemble a team of Centre Halves again though

I agree that there is a danger of us becoming "Centre-back United". At the moment there is Brown, Morrison, Hobbs and Kisnorbo vying for one place alongside Tunchev. I wonder whether this means that Kisnorbo will be leaving.

Decent solid signing for the Championship. I think we have four excellent centre halfs and a good blend of youth and experience. IMO all four will have a big part to play next season and it certainly gives Pearson options and genuine competition for places.

just 1??? who out of pentney, cisak and logan would you keep as back up if henderson is leaving in the summer?? i think we possibly need 2 keepers

Pentney is a good enough deputy, we only need one keeper as priority, and Stockdale back on loan will do nicely

Pentney is a good enough deputy, we only need one keeper as priority, and Stockdale back on loan will do nicely

He wasn't considered a good enough deputy for League One, so I fail to see how he could possibly be a good enough deputy for the Championship

Agree with Homer, there was not enough confidence to put Pentney between the sticks this season as a starter, so IMO we need two keepers. I think it will be Kelvin Davis and another freebie from the Championship like Wayne Henderson to come in as cover.

Will be interesting to see if Pentney is given an opportunity on Saturday.

Good signing IMO, we have a good mix in the centre of defence; as others have said, we now need to strengthen other area's of the team.

Not too sure about him, but I've not really seen him play. Everyone else seems happy so I'll take their word for it :)

I'm glad we're getting these signings done early though.. hopefully do the same with others so the squad is sorted nicely and can settle before the season starts.

2 keepers, a right back, a centre mid and 2 strikers are essential I think... but MM seems to be saying we won't sign that many.

Not too sure about him, but I've not really seen him play. Everyone else seems happy so I'll take their word for it :)

I'm glad we're getting these signings done early though.. hopefully do the same with others so the squad is sorted nicely and can settle before the season starts.

2 keepers, a right back, a centre mid and 2 strikers are essential I think... but MM seems to be saying we won't sign that many.

He said 6 not including Hobbs & Brown which would mean that he has said we would sign that many :icon_wink

Last edited:
This guy should be done for GBH everytime he gones on to the pitch.....

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

well thats the CBs sorted for sure, now on to the rest of the team

Is kisnorbo leaving? can someone confirm this for me ? ^

We've known for a while now that Kisnorbo is not being offered a new contract. His current one expires at the end of June, so from 1st July he will be a free agent.

Leeds and Palace are sniffing around but he may join Henderson on the plane for the long trip south.

He's a midfielder

I know that 'cos Holloway played him there in the biggest game of last season

:038::038:

Good to have a no nonsense defender, too many CB's around who are afraid to throw themselves into tackles and into the way of shots!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669