Speculation Wayne Routledge

Status
Not open for further replies.
The deal is all but done, talked to sven today. Flying back, then medical and contract to be finalised.

Sven left the Stockholm hotel at about 9:30 yesterday for a coach ride to the airport. Flight left Ã…rlanda about noon and arrived in Munich just over two hours later. Then followed a 6 hour coach ride to southern Austria.

So what time exactly did Routledge meet Sven and where?

And please don't now try to squirm out of it by suggesting that it was a telephone conversation - because you don't have to fly back from a telephone conversation. And in any case, everybody knows that Neil Danns has nicked Sven's phone, having lost his own on Monday.

Last edited:
Sven left the Stockholm hotel at about 9:30 yesterday for a coach ride to the airport. Flight left Ã…rlanda about noon and arrived in Munich just over two hours later. Then followed a 6 hour coach ride to southern Austria.

And please don't now try to squirm out of it by suggesting that it was a telephone conversation - because you don't have to fly back from a telephone conversation. And in any case, everybody knows that Neil Danns has nicked Sven's phone, having lost his own on Monday.

How dare you state what really happened?!??! ;)

I think in Jas' tiny little mind, it was himself who had the phone call with Sven, during which our manager revealed intimate details of all the signings we will be making.

Jas doesn't have to tell the truth, he's a multi-billionaire.

If he was telling the truth he would've told us all about the £10,000 he laid out at some fictional bookies at 1,000,000-1 on the outcome of this transfer by now.

Not until the transfer was complete / confirmed as off.

Of course, how could I make an oversight like that?

I'm quite worried though as I think there's quite a good chance Routledge could sign. We'll never hear the ****ing end of it, even though everyone knows everything Jas has come out with is just complete bollocks.

Why does he do it? Bring back superscout and thewhites.

Of course, how could I make an oversight like that?

I'm quite worried though as I think there's quite a good chance Routledge could sign. We'll never hear the ****ing end of it, even though everyone knows everything Jas has come out with is just complete bollocks.

Why does he do it? Bring back superscout and thewhites.

:018: I'd rather put up with Jas123's dillusional fiction that the total crap those two came out with.

jas could still be right but he did get the day wrong!!!!!
Nope, he just lied like he did with his bets. That annoyed me. I much prefer those who are honest about their gambling failures, like Joe_Fox with his infallible draws system.

I wonder how lincolnlad is getting on.

I think in Jas' tiny little mind, it was himself who had the phone call with Sven, during which our manager revealed intimate details of all the signings we will be making.

I noted the ambiguity in his post but felt that even jas123 realised that we wouldn't believe that he and Sven were the ones who had been in conference.

I noted the ambiguity in his post but felt that even jas123 realised that we wouldn't believe that he and Sven were the ones who had been in conference.

I think you're giving him a little too much credit there Boc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669