We Must Get Fulop Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone.... first post here!! Couldnt find a Newbie thread to introduce myself so apologies if Ive missed it lol! Been watching City since 1978, season ticket holder and go to as many away games as poss, try to watch the academy team as much as poss too.

I think MM was right not to be held to ransome on the price for Fulop much as I wanted to see him here. It doesnt look good now and thats a shame - Damn Sunderland for doing that!!!!!!

Howdy!

Hello everyone.... first post here!! Couldnt find a Newbie thread to introduce myself so apologies if Ive missed it lol! Been watching City since 1978, season ticket holder and go to as many away games as poss, try to watch the academy team as much as poss too.

I think MM was right not to be held to ransome on the price for Fulop much as I wanted to see him here. It doesnt look good now and thats a shame - Damn Sunderland for doing that!!!!!!

Try not to use lol and you will be Welcome!!

Welcome to the madhouse. :icon_bigg

Try not to use lol and you will be Welcome!!

Ooops sorryabout that - will try to remember! Is IMO and TBH allowed? Il have to get used to this! :100:

Thanks for the welcomes all.

Hopefully no one will offer more for Fulop and Sunderland will end up with 4 keepers to pay for the rest of the season although I cant see him not getting snapped up by someone else.

From BBC:

Leicester City boss Ian Holloway said his side are close to finalising three more deals to bring in new players.
City have signed Barry Hayles from Plymouth and Steve Howard from Derby, and are still looking to make further additions to the squad this month.

"I'm putting all sorts of irons in fires," Holloway told BBC Radio Leicester. "There's three things done so far. Very positive things.

"We're working as hard as we can to get a better balance in this squad."

I don't know if fulop could be one of the three? :102:

What we need to offer is Podasca recipe here to make him feel wanted. So get baking Beaumont, if he's not here by the end of the month it'll be all your fault. :icon_bigg

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69