We Must Get Fulop Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fulop not included in the Sunderland squad for tonights game.

Surprise surprise - they will be perfectly happy to flog him and are playing silly buggers with the price at the mo.

I reckon Milan will leak it in the press that we are about to sign Another keeper and low and behold Fulop will return to us at a price way below 3 million.

Surprise surprise - they will be perfectly happy to flog him and are playing silly buggers with the price at the mo.

I reckon Milan will leak it in the press that we are about to sign Another keeper and low and behold Fulop will return to us at a price way below 3 million.

Let's not wait for Milan

Can anybody think of a believeable alternative & then let's start a new thread on here about this keeper, with the usual "in the know" posts, somebody knows we are going to bid, seen at the ground today stories

Then we all post how excited we are "much better than Fulop etc", bet you we could get it back to Sunderland...

mind you might be good to let the club know what we are up to though in case they read it & go & sign the player...

To be fair, we had no idea who Fulop was prior to him joining...There are other capable keepers. Keane can't take the piss.

IMO we should go in there with our best and final offer and give them 24 hours to get back to us whilst telling them that this is our best and final offer if you choose not to accept it we are withdrawing the offer and ending our interest in the player.We can't be held to ransom over him and if the bid fails we need to draw a line under it and search for another keeper

Fulop will be back here, Fact.

Sunderland dont need or want him, we need and want him.

There will be a todger swinging session for a few days until a price is agreed where both sides think they have done the best out of the deal.

Sooner rather than later.

IMO we should go in there with our best and final offer and give them 24 hours to get back to us whilst telling them that this is our best and final offer if you choose not to accept it we are withdrawing the offer and ending our interest in the player.We can't be held to ransom over him and if the bid fails we need to draw a line under it and search for another keeper

:038: Top post H

Last edited:
Time to move on. Yes he's a good keeper, but there are others.
As pointed out we didn't know who Fulop was before we had him on loan, who's to say there isn't another outhere.

Fulop will be back here, Fact.

Sunderland dont need or want him, we need and want him.

There will be a todger swinging session for a few days until a price is agreed where both sides think they have done the best out of the deal.

Sooner rather than later.

Presumably Holloway describing the deal as al but dead is the frist step of forcing sunderlands hand, or at least seeing if it can be forced. The one thing to remember is Fulop wants to come here, theres nothing for Sunderland to gain by keeping a player who they dont play against his wish.

So in summary, I agree with you :)

Presumably Holloway describing the deal as al but dead is the frist step of forcing sunderlands hand, or at least seeing if it can be forced. The one thing to remember is Fulop wants to come here, theres nothing for Sunderland to gain by keeping a player who they dont play against his wish.

So in summary, I agree with you :)

All of the above + Newts said it's a done deal.

Smokescreen if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69