We Must Get Fulop Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to move on. Yes he's a good keeper, but there are others.
As pointed out we didn't know who Fulop was before we had him on loan, who's to say there isn't another outhere.

Sorensen from villa might well be available third choice probably just as good

i would be too if it was not for them keep moving the goal post every other day ,they got us by the short and curls on this one ,they know we want/need him so the bidding war goes on

How much hope do you think there is?

Any other snippets of gossip?

His name has been mentioned a few times now. Hopefully men in charge are thinking the same

You're making it up Newts aren't you. Come on be honest....

Doesnt he always?:102:

Come on newts you know as much as we do.

I do expect the deal to be done but I think this is all just Keano mind games and the macams (sp?) putting up the price.

Time will tell though.

Hello everyone.... first post here!! Couldnt find a Newbie thread to introduce myself so apologies if Ive missed it lol! Been watching City since 1978, season ticket holder and go to as many away games as poss, try to watch the academy team as much as poss too.

I think MM was right not to be held to ransome on the price for Fulop much as I wanted to see him here. It doesnt look good now and thats a shame - Damn Sunderland for doing that!!!!!!

Hello everyone.... first post here!! Couldnt find a Newbie thread to introduce myself so apologies if Ive missed it lol! Been watching City since 1978, season ticket holder and go to as many away games as poss, try to watch the academy team as much as poss too.

I think MM was right not to be held to ransome on the price for Fulop much as I wanted to see him here. It doesnt look good now and thats a shame - Damn Sunderland for doing that!!!!!!

welcome to TB :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69