We're in the brown stuff boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we get relegated and Forest get promoted then I don't think I'll ever forgive Ollie, Milan or this shower of shit we're stuck with at the moment.

i actally h8 us now, if we go down, the only positive is that i will make some money (having placed a bet on us to do so)....but i will be soooo gutted

If we get relegated and Forest get promoted then I don't think I'll ever forgive Ollie, Milan or this shower of shit we're stuck with at the moment.

Why Milan. Hes backed IH all the way. Its his results that are sending us in the wrong direction.

i actally h8 us now, if we go down, the only positive is that i will make some money (having placed a bet on us to do so)....but i will be soooo gutted

dnt fink we will go down 2 b honest m8. :icon_roll

olip6,why on earth would you bet on us getting relegated.

i cannot believe leicester fans would do such a thing.

What sort of fan are you, gutted if we go down but hey I've won a fiver, feck off and support the trees and keep confessions like that to yourself:098:

olip6,why on earth would you bet on us getting relegated.

i cannot believe leicester fans would do such a thing.

because i'm skint, and the odds were pretty big, but thought with our dismal run of form, it was worth a punt.....(i'm not proud tho!!) :018:

I have to say olip that is one of the worst things I have heard from an lcfc fan absolutel shocking.

We have to win matches ourselves and not worry about what everyone else is doing. Other teams around us will obviously drop points, so it's up to us to drop less.

Not very confident that we're capable of that however.

IM SORRY!! btw it was like £50 i will win (i probably shouldn't be bringing that up tho, as we're in it together, i should really keep the faith)... sorry team

Why Milan. Hes backed IH all the way. Its his results that are sending us in the wrong direction.

For appointing a) a deadbeat who signed a load shite in the summer or b) signing himself a load shit in the summer.

Cov are losing!

We'd still be out of the relegation zone tonight and even so if Sheff Wed won their game cos Preston's GD is worse than ours.

Last edited:
IM SORRY!! btw it was like £50 i will win (i probably shouldn't be bringing that up tho, as we're in it together, i should really keep the faith)... sorry team

Don't do it again. :018: :icon_wink

thats not a positive, thats stupidity. How can you bet for us going down....:018::018::018:

For appointing a) a deadbeat who signed a load shite in the summer or b) signing himself a load shit in the summer.Maybe, but hes backed ollie and weve gone backwards.

Cov are losing! Good.

We'd still be out of the relegation zone tonight and even so if Sheff Wed won their game cos Preston's GD is worse than ours. The more worrying thing is Preston are hitting some form.

Stop looking at the bad things look at the good things FFS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670