We're in the brown stuff boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to win matches ourselves and not worry about what everyone else is doing. Other teams around us will obviously drop points, so it's up to us to drop less.

Not very confident that we're capable of that however.

We should be just about capable of finishing above Colchester & Scunthorpe - so as I see it - it's probably a mini-league of us, Sheff Weds & Preston. I can't see Southampton getting too involved and now Chris Coleman has taken over, I think Coventry will be ok.

I still believe that we will survive - but I'm searching for reasons why that should be so. I'm sorry to say that I think Holloway may be the weakest link amongst the managers involved.

If we stay in this league and by some miracle managed to get promoted to the prem, how many of you think Holloway would get us to do anything in that league ?

We should be just about capable of finishing above Colchester & Scunthorpe - so as I see it - it's probably a mini-league of us, Sheff Weds & Preston. I can't see Southampton getting too involved and now Chris Coleman has taken over, I think Coventry will be ok.

I still believe that we will survive - but I'm searching for reasons why that should be so. I'm sorry to say that I think Holloway may be the weakest link amongst the managers involved.

I think we will win 11-0 at cardiff (Hume 10,Alnwick 1) and on a wave of euphoria and optimisum will lose 8-0 to Preston (Hume og and due to injuries and illness Rob Kelly has to turn out for Preston and scores 7) I think I need a lie down.

Us, Weds and Cov IMO, Preston on a good run, will get out of it.

Ive got a feeling these boards will be busy tomorrow.....................

Preston are at home to Crystal Palace on Saturday, and Sheff Wed are away at Barnsley. Crystal Palace have slumped since we beat them, and a local derby at Oakwell could go either way. A very high possibilty of being in the bottom 3 if we lose on Saturday.

Hakuna Matata

I can't see Southampton getting too involved

Considering most on this forum seem to be acting like Corporal Jones, I'd be pretty certain that Southampton fans are also clenching their collective buttocks and posting various nonsense. I've not gone to the trouble of checking, but I'm sure their form over the past couple of months is none too clever.

Please explain

If we stay in this league and by some miracle managed to get promoted to the prem, how many of you think Holloway would get us to do anything in that league ?

How many think he can actually get us promoted next season if we stay up??

How many think he can actually get us promoted next season if we stay up??

Thinking too far ahead.

I am more concerned about the near future. Not just the end result of this season but the factors that are going to be in play effecting the out come.

I hope Ollie stays and guides us clear but things are looking a tad worrying.

I have to say olip that is one of the worst things I have heard from an lcfc fan absolutel shocking.

It's not that bad, it's just an insurance policy. The odds are crap this year though.

Is a true City fan one who never bets against his team or one who celebrates a winning goal at Deepdale by hugging grown men after losing £800?

I've got a bit of twitchy arris, after tonight. I don't mind telling you.

I'm too drunk and lazy to look up the fixtures, but I have a nagging feeling that if carry on the way we have been over the last 4 seasons or so (consistently shite with no winning streaks) we will be in the brown stuff come the end of the season.

As taggs said on monday on radio leicester, city need five or six wins out of twelve. And to be quite honest I can't remember us doing that all season. I was discussing it tonight with a city fan colleague, and I agree, I will be seriously pissed off if we miss out on Forest and Derby next season.

I hold out on the dim home that our team will show a bit of spirit, and kick themselves collectively up the arse. I don't wanna point no fingers!

That's the lager talking.

On second thoughts, I think we only need 4 wins and a few draws, even city can manage that. I think we will be fine:):)

Here's looking forward to welcoming Savage back to Leicester!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669