We're in the brown stuff boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should be just about capable of finishing above Colchester & Scunthorpe - so it's a mini-league of us, Sheff Weds Preston, Southampton & Coventry .

Sounds about right to me.....some rather big games coming up then.

i actally h8 us now, if we go down, the only positive is that i will make some money (having placed a bet on us to do so)....but i will be soooo gutted

I don't think you can blame olip6 on his bet - after all, it would present a bright side to a horrible outcome. A bit like when you shag a minger but she cooks you a great breakfast in the morning.

As long as olip6 will declare that he'd rather be even more skint than he is if it meant LCFC stayed up.

How many think he can actually get us promoted next season if we stay up??

I would say that the chances were similar to Birmingham City running away with the Premiership title next season.

I still think it would be quite dangerous to sack Holloway before the end of this season on the grounds that we can't risk further instability at the moment - but there is nothing in his performance as our manager to indicate that he is the bloke to take us that massive step forward.

Is it time for some sort of review at The Walkers maybe with some independent help to try to identify why the club has under-performed for so long now. Managers come and go; players come and go and the results remain rubbish.

Tale of two clubs init? Ipswich buy David Norris and now get this rather talented chap on loan... http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/p/portsmouth/7265376.stm

They stuck by their man last season when things weren't going well.

Says several things really, maybe Holloway isn't as good at choosing players as was first suggested ... maybe a lot of players see him for what he is and don't want to come near him or just the possibility MM has closed the purse strings and told Holloway to get on with what he's got !
Did Ipswich sink as low as we are this season, if we were struggling in midtable I'd be willing to stick by Holloway, but we're not !

I would say that the chances were similar to Birmingham City running away with the Premiership title next season.

I still think it would be quite dangerous to sack Holloway before the end of this season on the grounds that we can't risk further instability at the moment - but there is nothing in his performance as our manager to indicate that he is the bloke to take us that massive step forward.

Is it time for some sort of review at The Walkers maybe with some independent help to try to identify why the club has under-performed for so long now. Managers come and go; players come and go and the results remain rubbish.

I couldn't agree more as I've been saying the same thing.
The personnel change but the malaise remains the same. This time I have a strong feeling that we won't escape. For that matter, neither will MM!

Says several things really, maybe Holloway isn't as good at choosing players as was first suggested ... maybe a lot of players see him for what he is and don't want to come near him or just the possibility MM has closed the purse strings and told Holloway to get on with what he's got !
Did Ipswich sink as low as we are this season, if we were struggling in midtable I'd be willing to stick by Holloway, but we're not !

Or people won't loan to a club who might have a different manager every week

The only thing I find more depressing then our current situation is the constant shite people come out with on this site.

There are some people who have never wanted Holloway hear and wont be happy until he is gone, fair enough everyone is entitled to their opinion, but we know you dont fcuking like him you dont need to tell us in every thread every day. They are also the ONLY wankers that mention how funny he is, NOBODY ELSE DOES!!!!!

There are those that were too cowardly to say whether they would back him or not and waited to see if he was a success, very brave of them! Obviously things are going badly so they jump on the get Holloway out bandwagon and suggest they never liked him.

Then there are those that believe Holloway is the man to change us around but the needs the time to do so.

Now we are in the shite but arguing about whether Holloway is the manager to get us out of it is FCUKING POINTLESS. We could sack him and go down, we could keep him and go down, we could sack him and stay up, we could keep him and stay up.

Nobody knows what will happen and nobody knows what is best for the team SO PLEASE SHUT THE **** UP!

Nobody knows what will happen and nobody knows what is best for the team SO PLEASE SHUT THE **** UP!
Genius, absolute genius. I'm so glad we have people on here with superiority complexes and are comfortable belittling others.

Without these people we'd be screwed and we'd be forced to voice our opinions.

Why Milan. Hes backed IH all the way. Its his results that are sending us in the wrong direction.

His complete inability to choose a decent manager and his constant chopping and changing have ruined any chance we could have had for a decent season.

Genius, absolute genius. I'm so glad we have people on here with superiority complexes and are comfortable belittling others.

Without these people we'd be screwed and we'd be forced to voice our opinions.

theres quite a few who do that on here

There are some people who have never wanted Holloway hear and wont be happy until he is gone, fair enough everyone is entitled to their opinion, but we know you dont fcuking like him you dont need to tell us in every thread every day. They are also the ONLY wankers that mention how funny he is, NOBODY ELSE DOES!!!!!

!

And who would that be, list some quotes or name a thread that contains this.

I for one was all for Ollie being a success, i am with all new managers.

The fact is we've gone backwards and the football is dire. If your happy with that scenario then carry on..........................

Its a Forum people are bound to say things you don't like.I think there are people on here who talk total shite about LCFC but I don't want them not to post,I'd never be as 'up myself' as to think my opinion is always right and everybody is a wanker etc unless they agree with me.Nobody knows more about anybody else on how we should be playing or who should be managing,its just opinions,if you don't like what certain people say then use the ignore button or don't read the thread.It all becomes a little pointless if all you want to hear is opinions from people whose are the same as yours.If we do all shut the feck up its going to be a strange place

Last edited:
The fact is we've gone backwards and the football is dire. If your happy with that scenario then carry on..........................

I think the football (certainly at home) is better than what we saw under Megson.

We've won more points per game under Holloway than we did under Megson - FACT.
So things have improved - only slightly though, and it's not good enough. But certainly better than under Megson.

Last edited:
I think the football (certainly at home) is better than what we saw under Megson.

We've won more points per game under Holloway than we did under Megson - FACT.
So things have improved - only slightly though, and it's not good enough. But certainly better than under Megson.

Thanks for the statistics Jeff. Can you now give me the statistics if GM had managed as many games as ollie and had a transfer window to work with :icon_wink

Thanks for the statistics Jeff. Can you now give me the statistics if GM had managed as many games as ollie and had a transfer window to work with :icon_wink

No, because they wouldn't be statistics, they'd be purely guesswork.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669