We're in the brown stuff boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the statistics Jeff. Can you now give me the statistics if GM had managed as many games as ollie and had a transfer window to work with :icon_wink

I can tell you how well he's doing with a squad that finished 7th in the Premiership last season...

He's got four points from the last six games, and is three points from the relegation zone.

I can tell you how well he's doing with a squad that finished 7th in the Premiership last season...

He's got four points from the last six games, and is three points from the relegation zone.

And is in the last 16 of the UEFA Cup but does it fecking matter what he's doing ? He has gone:102:

You don't like him,you think he was shite and we played boring football...I know

Based purely on statistics - not opinion...

His league form at Leicester was relegation form - worse than Holloway's.
His league form at Bolton - wth a team that should be doing much better, is just above the relegation zone form - and it's been getting worse after a good start.

Where were they when he took over, and are they in any cup comps ...........

We wont get relegated. It'll be the same as before - the team will start showing better form right at the end of the season, just in time to save us. Then next season it will happen all over again.

Based purely on statistics - not opinion...

His league form at Leicester was relegation form - worse than Holloway's.
His league form at Bolton - wth a team that should be doing much better, is just above the relegation zone form - and it's been getting worse after a good start.

Yes we have got the message,let it go Man.He's not here Ian Holloway is the Manager and even you must see he isn't do the gretest of job even with his own players.Its A results business,my shop might look great but if I don't sell feck all I will go bust and IH's team may play free flowing attacking football but if it doesn't win us matches then he will be out on his arse.Its Win at any cost IMo and I don't think the fans or most of the fans give a feck anymore if it takes us 2 passes or 22 passes to score a goal just as long as we do.
Doesn't matter if Ian Holooway,Gary Megson,Arsene Wenger or Lionel Blair is Manager at the moment just as long as we win matches and stay up

Last edited:
Yes we have got the message,let it go Man.He's not here Ian Holloway is the Manager and even you must see he isn't do the gretest of job even with his own players.

The only reason I mentioned him is because Biff said we'd got worse under Holloway. The stats show Holloway is slightly better than Megson.

I didn't want Holloway, and I'm not happy with our form under him, I was just using stats to show we have slightly improved. I was one of those 'idiots' who thought Grayson would have been a good choice. Can someone remind me where Blackpool are in the league and how much they've spent on players?

The only reason I mentioned him is because Biff said we'd got worse under Holloway. The stats show Holloway is slightly better than Megson.

I didn't want Holloway, and I'm not happy with our form under him, I was just using stats to show we have slightly improved. I was one of those 'idiots' who thought Grayson would have been a good choice. Can someone remind me where Blackpool are in the league and how much they've spent on players?

We all have our favourites and who we think would be better than who we have got.For the record I was one of the wankers who was undecided about Holloway and I still am,I m just waiting to see what happens,if he fails then I shall say I didn't want him and if he suceeds I shall say I championed him from the beginning,I wasn't told I had to have a definate opinion of him when he was installed as Manager.Right now I hope he suceeds because I don't want to be in Div 1

You must have been boycotting the LCFC section at the time then.

No that was with Martin Allen....and anyway I got fed up of you sending me those pms begging me to lift the boycott because you needed some quality on the LCFC section,otherwise I still be off there/here

I think the preston game becomes 1 of the most important games in the club's modern history

if we lose i dont think we will recover:mad:

Until the game after that, then the game after that, then the game after that. By then we'll have enough points to survive and people will be talking about winning the league next season :icon_roll

i cant see us taking anything from cardiff and if we then lose to preston they will be out of sight and it will be 6 defeats in 7 so it's a massive 6 pointer

i cant see us taking anything from cardiff and if we then lose to preston they will be out of sight and it will be 6 defeats in 7 so it's a massive 6 pointer

I think we will draw in Cardiff, I don't rate them. Then again I said that before the cov game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669