Speculation Wes Morgan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to go back on topic! I think Morgan could be an excellent signing. I am sure he won't get many plaudits for technical ability but I think he could be the exact style of player that we have been missing. I remember cringing when watching the likes of Taggart and Prior but how effective they were at keeping the ball away from our goal!

Sorry to go back on topic! I think Morgan could be an excellent signing. I am sure he won't get many plaudits for technical ability but I think he could be the exact style of player that we have been missing. I remember cringing when watching the likes of Taggart and Prior but how effective they were at keeping the ball away from our goal!

We went to Cheltenham town v Bristol rovers yesterday and saw our loan player Cian Bolger have a good game at centre back for Bristol, he's huge (v. tall not fat). I'd rather recall him than spend money on Wes Morgan.

not a great deal of money, and if it upsets some tree fans all the better (the potential deal does strike me that a 28yo wants his last 2/3 years on good wages), but im more concerned with other team departments (especially if Abe is leaving)

My thoughts too

just watched big ron manager now. can't believe what a petulant little brat st ledger is.

hopefully he won't be taking the club's money too much longer. wish nigel had smashed him round the room!

which episode?

i think the third is when they have a falling out. but he features as a brat in all of them. also makes exactly the same mistake in a game as the one he made vs bristol city, at around 5m40s i think. also effectively gets the manager the sack by going behind his back to the chairman moaning.

although neither the manager (bleasdale), atkinson or barry fry come out smelling of roses from the series, SSL still manages to come across as the biggest tw@t.

i think the third is when they have a falling out. but he features as a brat in all of them. also makes exactly the same mistake in a game as the one he made vs bristol city, at around 5m40s i think. also effectively gets the manager the sack by going behind his back to the chairman moaning.

although neither the manager (bleasdale), atkinson or barry fry come out smelling of roses from the series, SSL still manages to come across as the biggest tw@t.

Watched a couple of episodes and you're right SSL comes of as a complete and utter wanker, but I don't think (from what I've seen so far) that you can put the manager's sacking at his feet. Bleasdale had got absolutely no idea what he was doing.

Last edited:
i get what you're saying, but if you watch the fourth episode, you'll know what i'm on about.

Last edited:
Watched a couple of episodes and you're right SSL comes of as a complete and utter wanker, but I don't think (from what I've seen so far) that you can put the manager's sacking at his feet. Bleasdale had got absolutely no idea what he was doing.

Tell him that we're sorry, there's nobody here to talk to him at the moment, but if he cares to leave a message.......

That usually works.

Has to be some movement out on the cards from central defence. Tunchev deemed not up to it? SSL still for the chop??

Because they want others to join in and ramp up the price. He's off for free in the summer so they desperately (and understandably) want to grab as much as they can right now

Won't happen, of course, because I suspect most sensible managers know that he's a fat useless lump

Homers opinion not got better I see from this in 2007
homer said:
Now he is a player I am confident in commenting on

Complete and utter shite

from this thread
http://talkingballs.co.uk/showthread.php/20175-wes-morgan...lets-hope-not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696