Wes Morgan

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichMC24

In typical 'my mate knows someone' etc... A guy at work told me about this about 3 weeks ago and lo and behold

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23046167

Hopefully its meaningless speculation, but this to me is a big worry.

Why? He's a ****in' good player. He might be old but as far as I'm concerned he's the only defender we've got who I would call 'reliable' and even if we keep him until he retires it's not like we are going to have lost a lot of money on him.

If we sell up I can only assume it's down to the age thing - which would still be a stupid decision. Unless you are paying us silly money to get him back but if it's the £1.5m I've been hearing then that's ****ing bullshit..

Why? He's a ****in' good player. He might be old but as far as I'm concerned he's the only defender we've got who I would call 'reliable' and even if we keep him until he retires it's not like we are going to have lost a lot of money on him.

If we sell up I can only assume it's down to the age thing - which would still be a stupid decision. Unless you are paying us silly money to get him back but if it's the £1.5m I've been hearing then that's ****ing bullshit..
Did someone delete a post?

I'm hoping someone posted something along the lines of 'no loss, he's too old and not that good anyway so get rid' otherwise it looks like Shaun is a bit mental. :icon_conf

Last edited:
maybe he's getting his Rich mixed up

Last edited:
I'm sure I've read that story somewhere else today. Now if only I could remember.

I hope the "we're not interested" from LCFC as reported on the news tonight is true and not just a negotiating ploy.

I hope the "we're not interested" from LCFC as reported on the news tonight is true and not just a negotiating ploy.

I thought Morgan was a blue and hated F!"£$t.

There is no player and no club for and with whom a deal cannot be done - its just a matter of whether the price and terms are right.

Morgan is a hardworking decent player at Championship level. In the way of things it wouldn't make that much difference if he stays or goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566