Post Match West Bromwich Albion 0 Leicester 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
considering we were without our best two defenders and best two midifielders + two new signings we are looking for, thats a mega start to the seaaon.

Pleased with that start - nice to have the new lad and Vardy on the score sheet - and despite a very makeshift defence - we kept a clean sheet. Well done!

I thought Ndidi looked very composed at CB. Whilst it's true to say that he really didn't have any great threat to deal with, he did what he did with simplicity and surety. Almost a day off for him. A mature performance shall we say.

Someone earlier said we need a first game of the season to be like Sunderland, or something like that.
I think we have had something like that today.

Told you all they were dog shit.

From the Radio (lcfc.com) it sounded comfortable in the second half. Our defense was tested a few times early on, but generally had a quiet day by the sound of it?

Although we had the better quality players, with so many injured or suspended, and a lack of momentum from last season I was worried that West Brom, with momentum, a more settled team, and enthusiasm might get the better of us, but despite taking a while to settle it was pleasing that we made our quality count.

Praet played his best match for us. His little one-two, tantalisingly delicate cross and overall play was very promising. I have a feeling this seasons will be a lot about the three Belgian Musketeers.

Well done to BR too for not making any negative and/or bizarre substitutions.

I believe the current contingent is 60% of the Belgians that have ever played for the club, the others being Franck Moussa and Tintin. Anyone know of any others?

I believe the current contingent is 60% of the Belgians that have ever played for the club, the others being Franck Moussa and Tintin. Anyone know of any others?
Jean-Claude Van Damme?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4391
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4384
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4366