Post Match West Ham 4 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the bright side, we get to play without Perez in the next game.

I didn't see much of the game, only from Youri's goal. Was it that much of a shambles throughout? Or did the Red card change the game?

What a shit show from Brendan. What a shitshow from Soyuncu. What another shitshow from Perez...

Worst performance since last time we played West Ham.

A thoroughly depressing performance.

I'm concerned about our approach to be honest.

I'm worried about the complete lack of creativity in the squad as well.

Is there any chance Ted will watch tonight's game and the previous games against these in time for the reverse fixture? We're totally lost against that lot and I don't think the result would've been different with 11 on the field all game.

Fofana, Evans, Vestergaard, Justin, Bertrand all unavailable for we don’t know how long.

We simply can’t expect to compete with Soyuncu and Amartey in a back four with no options off the bench.

Add in the inconsistent form of the support players around Vardy (in particular Maddison and Perez but Barnes hasn’t settled in yet) and we aren’t going to score enough goals to offset the defensive crisis.

I hate to be doom and gloom but I think that collection of injuries in the heart of our defence has sunk us before we’ve even set sail.

On the bright side, we get to play without Perez in the next game.

I didn't see much of the game, only from Youri's goal. Was it that much of a shambles throughout? Or did the Red card change the game?
The red card did not change the game

Wrong personnel.

Wrong formation.

Wrong tactics.

Complete lack of composure and energy in the team.

Dreadful individual errors most obviously from Perez and Soyuncu.

Lack of obvious changes until far too late.

Got what we deserved.

What’s more upsetting is the same happened home and away last season… I would have hoped BR had a plan to do something different. Instead he just played into their hands.

hopefully Perez gets a 3 game ban, poor performance Br played into Moyes hands yet again. 6 injured players yet BR insists on playing out from the back with players who struggle to do it. hopefully this forces BR to play two upfront.

Fofana, Evans, Vestergaard, Justin, Bertrand all unavailable for we don’t know how long.

We simply can’t expect to compete with Soyuncu and Amartey in a back four with no options off the bench.

Add in the inconsistent form of the support players around Vardy (in particular Maddison and Perez but Barnes hasn’t settled in yet) and we aren’t going to score enough goals to offset the defensive crisis.

I hate to be doom and gloom but I think that collection of injuries in the heart of our defence has sunk us before we’ve even set sail.

Very worrying news if its true that Vestergaard's injury is a bad one.

I can't imagine we can go and sign another centre back. But we're ****ed without one. God knows who even plays there if Soyuncu has to isolate after playing for Turkey?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566