Post Match West Ham 4 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know if you’re joking but I half watched MOTD on Saturday night and speculating on which player from an ‘Other Fourteen’ club would leave for a better one was the extent of their punditry as far as I could tell.
Garth Crooks’ list of who scored this week was already on the website this morning. How you can have a team of the week when not everyone’s played is baffling to me. Twat.

What an embarrassing limp but entirely predictable outcome.

Before the start of the season I said we have to be the least creative side in the top half but on tonight's showing, I think we could do well to finish top half.

Defence can be excused with our complete first choice being out but that was supposedly our strongest forward line and we offered nothing even before the sending off.

Only positive tonight is that Perez will not play the next game at least, hopefully 3.

No one deserving of any praise whatsoever from tonight.

BR:

Technically not at our level. Gave away ball too many times. Got to take your medicine. Players kept going.

We're missing top players but we have to work with what we have. Antonio top, top player. Disappointed with scoreline.

Second half plan was to stay in game with underdog mentality. We got 2-1 and then wanted to get into last 15 mins to go for it with final two changes but they scored third which killed us.

Vestergaard overstretched knee without anyone around him and felt discomfort so has had two scans. These haven't picked up anything so we'll see if he can train later this week.

Antonio had more attempts and shots on target as we managed as a whole team.

And quite a few more too.

Proves the table was right last season. We aren’t CL standard by some way.
I agree with that now after a summer of rampant spending from Man City, Man Utd and Chelsea but we were within the width of a gnat’s cock of making it last year.

Antonio had more attempts and shots on target as we managed as a whole team.

And quite a few more too.
That’s because he didn’t play like a complete fanny who was terrified of taking any kind of responsibility.

There’s a long way to go. I’d like to forget that one quickly though.

There’s a long way to go. I’d like to forget that one quickly though.
We got bummed by Arsenal early on in 15/16. Still on course for the title.

That’s because he didn’t play like a complete fanny who was terrified of taking any kind of responsibility.

Plus he had a manager who actually asked his team to go and win the game, instead of farting around like a bunch of lily livered cowards

Plus he didn’t have to play with hopeless Jessie Boy ****s like Perez and Maddison

Hopefully Vestergaard gets fit. Something has to give though. With Perez out there is opportunity to make meaningful changes to the team and to change shape if need be. I don't want to see exactly the same setup with Albrighton in the Perez role. We might have to allow Barnes to play himself into form for a bit and that is a risk because at the moment, He is pissing away possession time after time.

There is nothing we can do about the defence issue but with Daka, Iheanacho, Soumare and even KDH we can do something about the rest of it. We must.

Priority over the next few days however must go to securing a winger. If we don't, we are royally screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669