Post Match West Ham 4 Leicester 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very worrying news if its true that Vestergaard's injury is a bad one.

I can't imagine we can go and sign another centre back. But we're ****ed without one. God knows who even plays there if Soyuncu has to isolate after playing for Turkey?!
Ndidi.

I’d be tempted to play him there now.

Very worrying news if its true that Vestergaard's injury is a bad one.

I can't imagine we can go and sign another centre back. But we're ****ed without one. God knows who even plays there if Soyuncu has to isolate after playing for Turkey?!
Sell Maddison and get another. Arsenal will have him.

Already.. Rodgers must have smashed some mirrors for the last 12 months

Everywhere BR goes, he has long injury lists. It's not bad luck.

He pushes his players very hard in training and so they risk injury much more. He also presses his medical staff to get players back too quickly. So you see players breaking down and ending up out for longer than expected.

It happened at Celtic and Liverpool too.

Everywhere BR goes, he has long injury lists. It's not bad luck.

He pushes his players very hard in training and so they risk injury much more. He also presses his medical staff to get players back too quickly. So you see players breaking down and ending up out for longer than expected.

It happened at Celtic and Liverpool too.
God help James Justin

Out thought, out fought, out played, out classed. That was probably the worst performance we've had during this time in the Premier League.

Credit to West Ham and Moyes in fairness. Should have had 9 tonight. Not one player came out of that with any credit.

We talked about Kelly Brooks tits for a bit.
And her strap on…. A bonus about the team having a complete meltdown is that the match thread is usually a laugh.

30 minutes of stuffing around in the first half acheiving absolutely nothing - followed by 60 minutes of utter crap in the second half.
We gifted WH the first two goals - and Antonio gave his Lukaku impression and easily brushed aside our defenders.
Oh, and a special word for Perez, "Goodbye"

In the ‘players who I’ve seen on telly’ thread I said I’d love Antonio here. Not changed my mind.. even if he does have half a hamstring in both legs

We were second best through out, but I honestly expected Soumare for Maddison at the beginning of the second half. It was obvious that we needed more bite in midfield. I was also surprised that Barnes came off for Daka, rather than Vardy; unless, he was concerned about Barnes' fitness having not had a full pre-season.

We MUST get an extra CB. We will be without Fofana for most, if not the whole season and, who knows when Evans will be fit?

30 minutes of stuffing around in the first half acheiving absolutely nothing - followed by 60 minutes of utter crap in the second half.
We gifted WH the first two goals - and Antonio gave his Lukaku impression and easily brushed aside our defenders.
Can’t remember the game format being switched around....

Just abominable. Our defence may be in tatters but let's not blame everything on that. Tielemans, Barnes, Maddison, Ndidi, Soyuncu... none of them were in anyway close to what we have come to expect from them. It was a lazy peformance littered with mistakes and Rodgers was far too late in making any meaningful changes. It was a terrible day at the office and nobody but Thomas comes away from that with any credit whatsoever.

As for West Ham, they look good enough to challenge anyone. We however, look as if we are still in pre-season mode.

He won’t get rid though… and I can’t fathom why.

Does anyone know which “bigger clubs” Sky are trying to move Antonio to?

I don’t know if you’re joking but I half watched MOTD on Saturday night and speculating on which player from an ‘Other Fourteen’ club would leave for a better one was the extent of their punditry as far as I could tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669