West Ham v Millwall crowd trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
. I hope they FA learn at least one thing and that is these two teams should never play again and if they do it should be behind closed doors.

Why ?

What can the club do when a load of jerks have attached themselves to it. They can only ban them for life and hope that the law deals with the criminal offences they are committing.
Millwall to my knowledge have done plenty to try and rid itself of these tossers, but its past reputation ensures it as a stigma that keeps on attracting neanderthals.

Just watching SSN and the breaks have came on, an advert has just been shown for a film called "the firm" which is to do with football violence and has people fighting. Surely these kind of things don't help football violence all they do is make people act like people out of these films.

These type of films have little or nothing to do with real life football violence and they aren't the reason that people get involved, they get involved because they enjoy it.

Why ?

What can the club do when a load of jerks have attached themselves to it. They can only ban them for life and hope that the law deals with the criminal offences they are committing.
Millwall to my knowledge have done plenty to try and rid itself of these tossers, but its past reputation ensures it as a stigma that keeps on attracting neanderthals.

Check the papers in the morning and see what happened tonight that is "why".

Thats telling me nothing. Please explain.

You know what has happened tonight and that is exactly why, someone has been stabbed over a match of football. Bricks have been thrown and windows have been smashed that is why they should never play again.

You know what has happened tonight and that is exactly why, someone has been stabbed over a match of football. Bricks have been thrown and windows have been smashed that is why they should never play again.

Utter nonsense.

The same thing has happened after City/F0r£$t matches, do you think we should be banned from ever playing each other again?

Ah o.k then.

Lets ban Leicester and Coventry for that fracas on the streets of Cov that was pre-organized

Utter nonsense.

The same thing has happened after City/F0r£$t matches, do you think we should be banned from ever playing each other again?

Ah o.k then.

Lets ban Leicester and Coventry for that fracas on the streets of Cov that was pre-organized

How can you compare that violence to this, the violence you refer to was petty compared to this there was hundreds of fans someone has been stabbed and players have been abused on the pitch by fans, this is the worst violence football has seen since the 70's so say many pundits and sites I have read.

How does he "glamourise it" ? Does he ever say that it is good or say that it is right ? No.

Danny Dyer is a prick of the highest order. I pissed myself laughing when I heard he had quit tv http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5gZmCZCZrGg4hWnPNFA3cwh8CslQg
He quit because he knows hes shit and his programmes are shit. George Lambs been ripping it out of him for months. Why you wanna-be gangsters worship this mockney Eastenders reject is beyond me

Danny Dyer is a prick of the highest order. I pissed myself laughing when I heard he had quit tv http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5gZmCZCZrGg4hWnPNFA3cwh8CslQg
He quit because he knows hes shit and his programmes are shit. George Lambs been ripping it out of him for months. Why you wanna-be gangsters worship this mockney Eastenders reject is beyond me

Let's be fair though, as much of a twat as Danny Dyer is, he is infinitely preferable to George Lamb.

How can you compare that violence to this, the violence you refer to was petty compared to this there was hundreds of fans someone has been stabbed and players have been abused on the pitch by fans, this is the worst violence football has seen since the 70's so say many pundits and sites I have read.

Oh come on, you really are showing ignorance to Leicesters past

Leicester fans have been involved in numerous violent clashes with local rival teams, on a number of occasions in the years i have supported them. I have personally witnessed some very ugly scenes, which will have been no much different to tonight.

Last edited:

You really have no idea what you're ranting about.

This level of violence is easily comparable to violence that has occurred between countless other teams. If you start banning teams from playing against each other the entire league system will break down and that will be the end of competitive football.

Do you read the Daily Mail by any chance?

You really have no idea what you're ranting about.

This level of violence is easily comparable to violence that has occurred between countless other teams. If you start banning teams from playing against each other the entire league system will break down and that will be the end of competitive football.

Do you read the Daily Mail by any chance?

Its not in the real world Macky:icon_wink

and sky's phil 'thomo' thompson can fu(k right off.
If it were scousers he'd be defending the feckers, saying it's all high spirits and the bizzies were heavy handed. happens down in london and he's after executions....c***

west ham v millwall.
what the feck did they expect? i'm shocked that they are so shocked.

and sky's phil 'thomo' thompson can fu(k right off.
If it were scousers he'd be defending the feckers, saying it's all high spirits and the bizzies were heavy handed. happens down in london and he's after executions....c***

What you waffling about...........southern softy.

True though:icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00