West Ham v Millwall crowd trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe but I still believe it was West Hams responsibilty to have the game policed adequately.I'd say at this stage the blame lies between WHU and the Police

The police were very aware of what was likely to happen which is why they cut millwalls allocation from 3000 to 1500!

And for still serving alcohol in the ground.

I think the outcome would have still been the same as the trouble started not long after six o clock away from the ground and the fighting inside the ground was between fans and police/stewards which apparently started after hearing about what happened outside.

Last edited:
blame the police, how stupid!anyone in the know knew this would happen.
and if anyone who went with there kids or expected anything different than trouble are daft as brushes aswell!!
boys will be boys

The mindless wankers causing the trouble are to blame, followed by the police and the club.

football is about passion.if they want to fight each other let em.youll never ever stop it best option would be to just minimise it,early kick offs no alcohol sales etc.a night match between these 2 is just crazy!
anyone that was on green street last night and got whacked knew the risks so no sympathy.

West Ham said they will ban anyone for life who is identified/convicted to have caused trouble.Thing is the majority of them don't go to West Ham games anyway and last night was just a one off in order to cause trouble.

West Ham said they will ban anyone for life who is identified/convicted to have caused trouble.Thing is the majority of them don't go to West Ham games anyway and last night was just a one off in order to cause trouble.

One of those detained last night was arrested for breaching a football-banning order. That seems to go to show how ineffective they are.

they are. the main hooligans are known to police so they get lifted straight away.all the gobshite chavvy kids just mix in.

Last edited:
http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/...l-fans-from--killing-each-other-200908262009/

POLICE TO EXPLAIN WHY THEY STOPPED FOOTBALL FANS FROM KILLING EACH OTHER

SENIOR police officers have been told to explain why they prevented rival gangs of West Ham and Millwall fans from beating from each other to death last night.

As violence flared at Upton Park, zoologists said riot police had no right to interfere with the natural process of evolution.

Experts have called for new guidelines that will allow football supporters to bang each other's skulls with baseball bats until the last retard standing finally clubs himself into oblivion.

Dr Tom Logan, of the Institute for Studies, said: "A full-on riot between West Ham and Millwall fans is a bit like Mother Nature's pruning shears.

"We do not intervene when a pride of lions takes down an antelope, or when rival baboons fight over who gets the biggest nuts.

"So when two sets of London football fans decide to have a fight, we should simply leave them be, while observing the awesome majesty of Darwin's genius."

It is believed the violence flared between the rival supporters after an argument over who would be the first to grow opposable thumbs.

West Ham fan, Wayne Hayes, said: "They was sayin' that one of 'em already 'ad fums and could use tools and evryfin'.

"And I was like, 'you fackin' bastards, my old dad nearly 'ad fums once, you callin' me a cant?'."

But Millwall fan, Nathan Muir, pointed frantically at a piece of wood, insisting: "Ee-ee! Ee-ee-ah-ah-oo-oo! Eeeeee! Eeeeee! Eeeeeeeee!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669