West Ham v Millwall crowd trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Match has been suspended now apparently!

Play was temporarily suspended as well, according to Thompson it is mainly West Ham fans.

The police have said it's no worse than they would expect for a high profile derby. So maybe the media are trying to make a story where none exists, or the police are lying.

They must have underestimated the severity of it then, or they wouldnt have needed to call for reinforcements.

Quite clearly this was beyond the usual levels of an intimidating derby

Just watching SSN and the breaks have came on, an advert has just been shown for a film called "the firm" which is to do with football violence and has people fighting. Surely these kind of things don't help football violence all they do is make people act like people out of these films.

Just watching SSN and the breaks have came on, an advert has just been shown for a film called "the firm" which is to do with football violence and has people fighting. Surely these kind of things don't help football violence all they do is make people act like people out of these films.

Are you Whitehouse in disguise?

Last edited:
Two of my mates (both Hammers fans) were at the game tonight, had to text them when I heard about the problems to check they were alright!

They avoided it thankfully, but said it was scary stuff and think they got back on the tube just at the right time.

Who is Whitehouse ?

mary-whitehouse.jpg

Two of my mates (both Hammers fans) were at the game tonight, had to text them when I heard about the problems to check they were alright!

They avoided it thankfully, but said it was scary stuff and think they got back on the tube just at the right time.

Glad to hear that mate, it is so unfair that people who are innocent just wanted to go to the game and enjoy it have had to endure a game of stop start football and witnessing fighting and pitch invasions, I really hope the FA punish these two clubs properly however I think it is mainly West Ham, only Milwall season ticket holders and members were allowed in the ground and there was not much trouble coming from the Milwall fans in the ground apparently, in my opinion this is why the fighting happened out of the ground all game because the hooligans couldn't get tickets, if anyone could of got tickets then the idiots would of all been in the same place inside the ground and the police could of controlled them better, instead they have got hundreds of fans going around the streets of Upton Park fighting and hurling bricks and that. I hope they FA learn at least one thing and that is these two teams should never play again and if they do it should be behind closed doors.

This coming from someone who likes Danny Dyer, surely he's just as bad.

This coming from someone who likes Danny Dyer, surely he's just as bad.

How is it just as bad ? He does a show on football firms to show what violence is like and so we are aware, what does the film show us ? I'll tell you....nothing but violence and fans fighting.

How is it just as bad ? He does a show on football firms to show what violence is like and so we are aware, what does the film show us ? I'll tell you....nothing but violence and fans fighting.

:icon_lol: Thanks.

Dyer does just as much to glamourise it as he does to "show what violence is like"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00