What a load of bollux......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boy Genius

Banned
something has to be done and quick. We are in a downward free fall and I am finding it difficult to pick posatives out of the games and finding it difficult to see wher changes can occur.
Today O'Gravy was as poor as a striker I have seen in a city shirt, I would rather see MDV back. At least he scored goals. Hughes was worse than bad and gets knocked off the ball too easily. Fryatt well he is Fryatt and can get away with it..:icon_roll

Our defence looked good though and Conrad Logan looks as if he is now No1.

Its the midfield and attack which needs looking at. Our "saviour" Weslowski was absent for long periods of the game and AJ was not at his best. Some thing has to be done, but what?

The back 4 were OK, but Colchester didn't really offer anything.

According to RL were are a combination of energy and experience. In that case my Mum and my Daughter should be given a run out. We need ability and we need it quick and by the shovel load.

Nobody in our team can provide it, it needs to be out scourced. Get 2 midfielders and a decent proven striker in quickly otherwise we are fecked.

If the board can't find anymore money then feck off. Get a board or owner that will

Seems the story of our season so far is about our ineptitude in front of goal....teams suffer if they don't score goals. Fact.

absouletly crap

We had no creativity in the match, we didnt keep the ball long enough when we had the ball we just wasted it. The midfield looked un motivated, i dont think you can blame the strikers in my opinion it is the story of our season so far we arent creating scoring chances in fact did we even have shots on target?

The only positives are we kept a clean sheet, defence looked solid. Logan has a good kick on him and Weso played another 90 minutes.

We need a creative player im hoping that is Williams; on his day he is a good passer. i personally think the midfield should be: Hughes Tiatto Weso Williams. I dont think Levi is that good personally, take for instance today we looked to pass it to him to much and quite frankly he didnt deliver, even in other matches he hasnt looked all that. Dont get me started on AJ he absouletly w@nk i've not seen him have a good game, he can have 5 minutes of brilliance then he a lazy bast@rd the rest of the match.

Worst game I have seen in my life full stop, tops off a Brighton V Chesterfield Division 3 game I seen which we left at half-time.

Garbage.

Logan was the only one awake.

Back 4 lack confidence and looked dodgy at times, Kenton is a waste of space he always the wrong side of the player. Maculay didnt have a bad debut. Paddy Mac nearly concerned a peno

Midfield - Hughes - Weak, puff. Did you see the 50/50 he wimped out on?
Weso - Went missing, disinterested
Porter - Tried to need to ''mix it up'', come inside, rather than going outside. He's learning
Johnson - Waste of time, worst peformance I have seen from a player full stop he watches the game go pass him, he's slow, he has his position and sticks to it. He's crap full stop. If he was any good West Brom would have kept him on. He's expects everyone else to do the work for him and then he wants the ball to pass about. His passing is woeful

Fryatt - Tries, inexperienced, cant stay onside. Struggling without support of midfield

O'Grady - Control of a female rapist, struggled

Fans - Why want Hume on? With no support of midfield he would have struggled when he came, it would have been like for like.

Colchester - Average, we made their two centre-halfs look like Bobby Moore but had more shots on target and should of had a peno.

Ye but in fairness that was the way with all the midfielders didnt much work nor effort into the match
Don't get me wrong, I'm not singleing him out. They were all bone idle, work shy, unskilled, unmotivated wankers

ONE OF THE MOST AWFULL EXPERIENCES OF MY LIFE TODAY. UTTER UTTER PASSIONLESS SHITE. IM EXTREMELY ANGRY

the officials were an absolute joke. what the **** was the 4th official upto?
we are one of the worst teams in this league and the slagging off of the squad was completely justified today.

Leicester city= JOKE

ONE OF THE MOST AWFULL EXPERIENCES OF MY LIFE TODAY. UTTER UTTER PASSIONLESS SHITE. IM EXTREMELY ANGRY

the officials were an absolute joke. what the **** was the 4th official upto?
we are one of the worst teams in this league and the slagging off of the squad was completely justified today.

Leicester city= JOKE

The lino took unfair stick, he was correct everytime.

But what the feck between the 83th-85th did the 4th Official and ref do??

The lino took unfair stick, he was correct everytime
Spot on Hazza, I said exactly the same to A-Z. We could both see from the family stand that the lino was always correct, but for some reason the Kop couldn't see it.

Spot on Hazza, I said exactly the same to A-Z. We could both see from the family stand that the lino was always correct, but for some reason the Kop couldn't see it.

how exactly could you tell offsides from the family stand when the offence was commited at the other end of the pitch. there were more than a few suspect decisions and the bloke didnt know what he was doing. many times he waited to see what the ref gave and then made his decision.

how exactly could you tell offsides from the family stand when the offence was commited at the other end of the pitch. there were more than a few suspect decisions and the bloke didnt know what he was doing. many times he waited to see what the ref gave and then made his decision.
I'm referring to the fouls.

The modern day Linos always wait for the refs decision before signalling

Last edited:

Idiots some of them are, hear the Hummmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeee chants? Then the boos? The team is shite, what do they expect champagne football every week. I was very tempted today to have a 'No Goalscorer' bet.

The some lad was angered by the decision to take off Kenton? He wasnt playing good in my opinion and he looks lazy, he watches the ball go over the top of him and then stops, then realises 'feck me, I best get him' Well either way, maybe it was injury (we know Kenton has been struggling of later)

Hughes looked injured today, so slow, he has the turning circle of a truck.

Idiots some of them are, hear the Hummmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeee chants? Then the boos? The team is shite, what do they expect champagne football every week. I was very tempted today to have a 'No Goalscorer' bet.

The some lad was angered by the decision to take off Kenton? He wasnt playing good in my opinion and he looks lazy, he watches the ball go over the top of him and then stops, then realises 'feck me, I best get him' Well either way, maybe it was injury (we know Kenton has been struggling of later)

Hughes looked injured today, so slow, he has the turning circle of a truck.

I still maintain he is not cut out to play Professional Football at this level,far too injury prone and just hasn't got the build for the game

I still maintain he is not cut out to play Professional Football at this level,far too injury prone and just hasn't got the build for the game
He's a fecking poof and a lightweight. Feck him off now to be a chef in the navy

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46