What a load of bollux......

Status
Not open for further replies.
we lack a link from midfield to attack Like izzet used to do, Why not try Hume there he has the pace and ability to take a player on.

It will be, I don't expect this farce to continue beyond the end of October

I think looking at the tough games we have, you could be right could Villa be the distraction RK needs kind of like the Tottenham match last season with CL.

Are next 5 matches:

Blues A
Southampton H
Leeds A
C Palace H
QPR A

Personally i think that is one heck of a test for us, considering we've just played WBA aswell as Sunderland, we really needed to beat Colchester and Hull especially being at home.... Good Luck RK!!!

RK is a dead man walking..............

green%20mile%203.jpg

shame city have not got him to work some magic init :icon_lol: ;)

There are two areas of responsiblity, on the field and off the field.

On the field responsibility sits with the Manager, in this case RK, he picks the team, formation, tactics and when and who to substitute. Now regardless of the resources available to him there is no excuse for yesterday's performance.

1) We looked disinterested and demotivated - Responsibility of the Manager
2) We were one dimensional and poor tactically - Responsibility of the Manager
3) Our substitutions were unimaginative and like for like - Responsibility of the Manager.

Now I know people keep defending RK, we have no money etc ...but the budget enabled him to sign 4 players, two with premiership experience and two from the lower leagues. However in that time RK signed two centre halfs (one who can play right back, do we really need 3 right backs), he then released Gerrbrand (is McAuley better ?) an unnecessary move IMO. He failed to solve the troublesome left sided problem.

He has pretty much the same squad as he had performed such 'heroics' with last season, and yet this year we look exactly the same as we did under Levein......so surely he does have to take a large slice of responsibility, after all he was Assistant Manager and therefore played a signifcant role in the regime that built this current squad.

Off the field responsibility lies with the board of directors, we are a shambles as a Commercial operation. We lack innovation and leadership, we are rudderless ship.

The board appear to make decisions based on winning the approval of the fans, ie the timing of Levein's sacking and Kelly's appointment as permenent manager.

Remember Gordan Lee kept us up after taking over as caretaker manager from David Pleat, his reward from the then chairman Martin George was the sack and a new man was appointed charged with changing the mentality and fortunes of the club.

Surely many of us now with the benefit of hindsight wonder what managers of the calibre of Mike Newell, Steve Cotterill and Billy Davies would be achieving with the current resources if only the board had the bravery and courage of their convictions to go against the emotional tidal wave that had built under Kelly and appointed an experienced manager instead.

Last edited:
RK is making mistakes but you can't really expect anything else. He's not got any previous managerial experience, neither has Stowell, so they're learning as they go along just like many of the players. His main problem is the fact that he can't seem to change the way a game is going using subs and formation changes. I also get annoyed by the fact that we now play all games like friendlies. If things are going wrong, I expect aggression and violence on and off the pitch - there are too many handshakes and an 'unlucky chaps' attitude. But that's his style.

Then again, think about the players in the 16 yesterday. 12 cost us nothing. Hume and Fryatt decent fees from the Connolly money, then £100k McCarthy and £100k Hughes. Add in cheap novices in the managerial team and the boardroom. It's all a bit like furnishing your house with stuff from Poundstretcher. You can do it but it ain't gonna look good and things aren't going to work very well.

We bolluxsed it up when we had money and, unless we get some more from a sugar-daddy, we're deep into a dark age that could last for a very long time.

I could get a full squad of 24 players that would all cost nothing and they would also accept a pay packet of £500 per week, saving the club millions. I would also get us relegated.

Does the fact that the wage bill would be significantly reduced mean that I am doing a better job than Rob Kelly. This is what some people are judging him on.

I could get a full squad of 24 players that would all cost nothing and they would also accept a pay packet of £500 per week, saving the club millions. I would also get us relegated.

Does the fact that the wage bill would be significantly reduced mean that I am doing a better job than Rob Kelly. This is what some people are judging him on.

and its wrong as he didnt bring the wage bill down CL did :)

how meany games did MON lose or draw or scrap a 1-0 win before he became god to us city fans :icon_wink

and its wrong as he didnt bring the wage bill down CL did :)

how meany games did MON lose or draw or scrap a 1-0 win before he became god to us city fans :icon_wink
A lot less than RK has been in charge of so far................

Its all very easy to criticise when things arent going well.

But we do lack real creativity though. We dont have anyone who can make a chance and we dont have anyone who looks capable of sticking chances away regulary.

I do think it was niave to expect three strikers (I dont count Elvis and I dont think RK does ether) aged 20, 22 and 20 to get us through the season, especially without a goal scoring midfielder in the team. If we had an Izzet stylie goal scoring player it might be different but we dont. I just cant see where the goals are going to come from??

Yesterday was utter dross. We could have been there all week and not scored. But how many times have we said that in the last three years at home.

Its going to be a very long season from now on in, I think we have to face the facts and try and get behind these boys even if its utter shite to watch.

Its going to be a very long season from now on in, I think we have to face the facts and try and get behind these boys even if its utter shite to watch.

Yeah, but why should we get behind a team that is playing shite?? We already give the club money to watch them. They should be paying us to watch the dross that's going on atm

Its alright saying get behind them, but at some point the fans want to see them give something back. Otherwise even the most loyal fans patience will be tested. Its a depressing time to be a Leicester fan.

Its alright saying get behind them, but at some point the fans want to see them give something back. Otherwise even the most loyal fans patience will be tested. Its a depressing time to be a Leicester fan.

I do agree with you but we dont have a lot of choice really do we? After all you only have one team and I dont think theres a lot of point turning up every week just to jeer. It is fcuking frustrating though I agree!!

I have stopped going to away games, and the only reason I go to home games now is because I have a ST. If things carry on I will stop going altogether until the team can show me why I must attend the games. Until then they can all go and feck themselves

Well i have to say i disagree with a lot of people on here, Chris O Grady was good yesterday and against sunderland, played better than any one else on the pitch, our forwards look decent to me theres just no service, Chris o Grady is strong he wins headers and holds up the ball well he just has no support its the midfield - thats our problem.

Hughes - good control and godd passer, no pace and too light weight.

Andy Johnson - good battler no pace, tries hard but made alot of errors yesterday.

Porter - saw alot of the ball yesterday and tried hard, but too small and did nothing great.

Weso - looks ok, but was the invisible man yesterday.

I think Hume is more of an attacking midfielder than a striker. May be give him a try behind the strikers or on the right.

What in the feck are you talking about. O'Grady is pure dross and out of his depth. I am afraid you are watching him in hope rather than what he is doing

Well i have to say i disagree with a lot of people on here, Chris O Grady was good yesterday and against sunderland, played better than any one else on the pitch, our forwards look decent to me theres just no service, Chris o Grady is strong he wins headers and holds up the ball well he just has no support its the midfield - thats our problem.

Hughes - good control and godd passer, no pace and too light weight.

Andy Johnson - good battler no pace, tries hard but made alot of errors yesterday.

Porter - saw alot of the ball yesterday and tried hard, but too small and did nothing great.

Weso - looks ok, but was the invisible man yesterday.

I think Hume is more of an attacking midfielder than a striker. May be give him a try behind the strikers or on the right.

Sometimes i get the feeling i was watching a different game to everybody else

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47