What a load of bollux......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three things have happened since the success we had at the back end of last season under RK.

1. The honeymoon factor for RK is well and truly over.
2. We lost our most effective player - Joey
3. We lost our only experienced coach - Ray Graydon

We should not underestimate the significance of 2 and 3 IMO.

AJ was crap, we need to put Hughes or Williams next to Weso. With two grafters in the centre of the park we are never going to create much. O'Grady's touch was poor, and I can see an argument for replacing him but Hume has been rubbish and we need a partnership. So Hume or Elvis need a few games with Fryatt.

Feck.............feck.......feck.........bollux......feck..........aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh....
.....................FECK.

Well I missed yesterday as I ended up at Hillsborough watching Sheff Wed v Derby (long story) but it sounds like I didn't miss much. I asked my brother (ST holder) how it was and his reply " I now know how many floodlights there are at the Walkers".

Oh and when Derby scored in extra time yesterday all I could think was well at least Sheff Wed will still be below us.

Last edited:
AJ was crap.

I agree. He has only had one good game and that was away at Sunderland, where strangely he was excellent. He has been rubbish in every other game I have seen.

He looks like he is trying to play a Garry Parker style role but hes not fit to even lace Garrys boots. In fact get Parker back!!

Three things have happened since the success we had at the back end of last season under RK.

1. The honeymoon factor for RK is well and truly over.
2. We lost our most effective player - Joey
3. We lost our only experienced coach - Ray Graydon

We should not underestimate the significance of 2 and 3 IMO.

4. The lack of bottle from the board
5. The lack of addressing probelms left over from the season
6. The lack of experience at leading a full team
7. The most worrying sign yesterday, Paddy Mac made a mistake and 6 of them started arguing. Sign of a relegated sign. Lose the battle with yourself, lose the match.

4. The lack of bottle from the board
7. The most worrying sign yesterday, Paddy Mac made a mistake and 6 of them started arguing. Sign of a relegated sign. Lose the battle with yourself, lose the match.

Is it just me who watches Match of the Day? For I've seen both Chelski and ManU do that.

Without being relegated.

Is it just me who watches Match of the Day? For I've seen both Chelski and ManU do that.

Without being relegated.

However, Chelski and ManU have great amounts of money and players which have bags of experience and know how to 'win' games. A Team which has little experience, a lack of killer instinct plus a bunch of argumentive feckers equals relegation fodder.

Who the feck are they then :102:

Point taken but, AJ and Weso are never going to create a lot even if they are both running their nuts off. At home I think we should always play one of Hughes and Williams in the centre with Weso (or AJ if Weso is injured). Hope AJ doesn't become Rob Kelly's version of Scowy under Adams, ie an ever present for som unexplainable reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46