What could happen now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Colchester could be the ones to surprise everyone,I think they will get a Play Off spot at least

There are plenty of clubs that have fallen by the wayside of the lower leagues after tasting the heights of the premiership.

If we'd still have IH in charge I don't believe we would be enjoying the success we are at the moment.

As mentioned earlier, some are doing NP and co a disservice.

The target this season was to get out at the first time of asking. We're certainly on track for that. However, things could have been a hell of a lot worse.

The past is history, the future a mystery, today is a gift, that's why it's called present, so enjoy.

There are plenty of clubs that have fallen by the wayside of the lower leagues after tasting the heights of the premiership.

If we'd still have IH in charge I don't believe we would be enjoying the success we are at the moment.

As mentioned earlier, some are doing NP and co a disservice.

The target this season was to get out at the first time of asking. We're certainly on track for that. However, things could have been a hell of a lot worse.

The past is history, the future a mystery, today is a gift, that's why it's called present, so enjoy.

I just lost any respect I might have had for you. :icon_lol:

Oldham, MK Dons(Aka Wimbledon).

Then there are other clubs that tasted the old division 1 before falling away (notts county)

Bradford? Forest?

Forest are in a higher League than us.I'm not so much doubting HTB than just thinking of Clubs who have been in the Premier,sunk to our level and stayed there.Bradford and Swindon are the two I can think of

You don't say. They may not be there now, but they did stay down below championship level for more than a season. Which was the point i think HTB was trying to make.

Just don't think there are plenty but I'm not arguing

Bradford,Swindon,Forest,Oldham and Leeds.Anymore for anymore ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669