What could happen now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we are determined to put a negative slant upon our current position, then the only one that I can see is the number of loan players.
Next season, we will either need to buy these players - probably not possible in some cases and, as they are from top Premiership teams, expensive in all - or, we will have another untried team.

Do we need a 'Who's good enough in the current team to make it in the Championship' thread???

like a hole in the head

a broader discussion would be more interesting eg. the clubs strategy (eg signings v loan players etc) than the minutiae of a blow by blow debate of each player's merit for the championship which would be/probably be tedious.

Last edited:
Well we certainly got an answer to the original question of 'what could happen now'

A load of rambling pointless shite being posted, and then me wasting my precious time reading it :icon_roll

Well we certainly got an answer to the original question of 'what could happen now'

A load of rambling pointless shite being posted, and then me wasting my precious time reading it :icon_roll

Doesn't that go for 90 % of the threads though ?

Only the ones you post in........

I knew you were going to say that.I admit i'm bored this week and just posting endless drivel but I can't reason for the years before this week.

I knew you were going to say that.I admit i'm bored this week and just posting endless drivel but I can't reason for the years before this week.

I like your drivel. It reminds me of my grandad pulling his colostomy bag out and trying to spray the care assistant.

You wait until you want me to play your game,I'm going to spoil it for you and see how you like it:)

Back to topic;

I'm not sure this is right. But this guy reckons a club haven't bounced straight back in ten years.

http://www.soccervoice.com/n090224.htm

"Leicester are 10 points clear at the top of the League 1 table and they will manage to keep on going. Their squad is the best in League 1 and they have cover on all positions in the team. The signing of Wayne Brown will cover for the loss of Tunchev and with Fryatt back on goalscorign form again they will be back in League 1 in the first attempt. Not an easy task since no club have managed to do that since Man City did it in the 98-99 season."

I'm not knocking NP at all,he has done a fine job.Wasn't sure about him at first because I knew very little about him but I like the way he keeps his head down and concentrates on the job.No wild celebrations but if at the end of the season we are promoted then I hope he is given the recognition he thoroughly deserves.

Winning is a good feeling, I don't think anyone would disagree.

I would have however prefered we build our team in the Championship and be pushing for promotion with the likes of Burnley, Preston, Cardiff, teams that we are more than capable of competing with.
Must resist, must resist.....:zip:

Back to topic;

I'm not sure this is right. But this guy reckons a club haven't bounced straight back in ten years.

http://www.soccervoice.com/n090224.htm

"Leicester are 10 points clear at the top of the League 1 table and they will manage to keep on going. Their squad is the best in League 1 and they have cover on all positions in the team. The signing of Wayne Brown will cover for the loss of Tunchev and with Fryatt back on goalscorign form again they will be back in League 1 in the first attempt. Not an easy task since no club have managed to do that since Man City did it in the 98-99 season."

Not true

I thought it sounded wrong. Feck it anyway, we're going up.

It still shows the achievement. Of the last 30 relegated teams only eleven have made it back. Only four bounced straight back and only one of those automatically and even they weren't champions.

Only a bunch of idiots could fail now.

Too much energy being wasted speculated on this "total points" bollocks. We only need one more point than the third placed team, currently we have 14 more points and counting. We are in a very good position to get back to the league that isn't good enough to be be the best league in England. Hardly worth shitting ourselves over.

Who gives a flying f**k about previous years, this year is what's important and we've almost cracked it.

Stats dont lie, But he could have given us the value of sigma for each eventuality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669