What do the stats say?

Absolutely, just mangling it to fit ‘xG’.

I always get them muddled to be honest.

And expected sex could have another meaning. Like when it's intended on a night away but then the dodgy prawns she had at the restaurant kick in. I bet these xg ****s wouldn't factor in the food choices either.

And expected sex could have another meaning. Like when it's intended on a night away but then the dodgy prawns she had at the restaurant kick in. I bet these xg ****s wouldn't factor in the food choices either.
Prawnage

She’s spraying liquid shit all over the bathroom and the xS bods still have it down as 0.89 sex opportunity.

She’s spraying liquid shit all over the bathroom and the xS bods still have it down as 0.89 sex opportunity.

Exactly. You could already be in the bed, she's just freshening up and then bam.....the seafood equivalent of VAR causes vomiting like you've never seen. A heated bathroom floor increases your xS marginally but this continues to ignore the vom flag is up.

So Lyon missed a couple of very good chances and West Ham scored a couple of unexpected goals.
Therefore this is a useless measure. It's probably best being renamed the coulda, shoulda, woulda measure.

Like I said, it's accuracy is largely in line with finding water with a dowsing twig.

Therefore this is a useless measure. It's probably best being renamed the coulda, shoulda, woulda measure.

Like I said, it's accuracy is largely in line with finding water with a dowsing twig.
But for someone who didn't see the game it gives a clearer picture of the game as a whole.

Does it though? How many of those chances were offside? Which count remember....
Which we've also established is the same for shots on target / off target / etc.

(Not to even mention that several great chances each with a high xG that were all an inch offside, would suggest that that team was playing well and creating chances regardless).

So how do you assess a match you didn't see?

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669
9Coventry City4664
10Preston 4663