Log in to stop seeing adverts

What do you think to the new kit?

What do you think to the new kit?

  • Like it - Probably gonna buy one

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not bad - Might buy one

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't like it - Probably won't buy one

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hate it - Definately wont buy one

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    36
Status
Not open for further replies.

City Fan

Well-Known Member
What do you think to the new kit?

I personally don't like it and will definately not buy one.

 

Cobbo

New Member
Craig said:
Lord_Cobley said:
Craig said:
Must say i love it :D
i love the new badge we have too :wink:

and it definately is not revesable :D
:roll: The faithlesskeeper is the one you should be blaming :roll:
you thought Tom was a reliable source. we all thought you had heard from someone in the club!

it's done your reputation of saying things will happen when they actually don't no harm at all :p :wink:
 

Craig

New Member
Lord_Cobley said:
Craig said:
Lord_Cobley said:
Craig said:
Must say i love it :D
i love the new badge we have too :wink:

and it definately is not revesable :D
:roll: The faithlesskeeper is the one you should be blaming :roll:
you thought Tom was a reliable source. we all thought you had heard from someone in the club!

it's done your reputation of saying things will happen when they actually don't no harm at all :p :wink:
The tournament thing however, did i not tell you it was confirmed before it said confirmed anywhere else?

P.s. Tom is "in the club" - but hes a liar :wink: :lol: :roll:
 

Cobbo

New Member
Craig said:
Lord_Cobley said:
Craig said:
Lord_Cobley said:
Craig said:
Must say i love it :D
i love the new badge we have too :wink:

and it definately is not revesable :D
:roll: The faithlesskeeper is the one you should be blaming :roll:
you thought Tom was a reliable source. we all thought you had heard from someone in the club!

it's done your reputation of saying things will happen when they actually don't no harm at all :p :wink:
The tournament thing however, did i not tell you it was confirmed before it said confirmed anywhere else?

P.s. Tom is "in the club" - but hes a liar :wink: :lol: :roll:
Tom is a barman :wink:
 

Craig

New Member
Lord_Cobley said:
Craig said:
Lord_Cobley said:
Craig said:
Lord_Cobley said:
Craig said:
Must say i love it :D
i love the new badge we have too :wink:

and it definately is not revesable :D
:roll: The faithlesskeeper is the one you should be blaming :roll:
you thought Tom was a reliable source. we all thought you had heard from someone in the club!

it's done your reputation of saying things will happen when they actually don't no harm at all :p :wink:
The tournament thing however, did i not tell you it was confirmed before it said confirmed anywhere else?

P.s. Tom is "in the club" - but hes a liar :wink: :lol: :roll:
Tom is a barman :wink:
Tom is a phool :wink:
 

Cobbo

New Member
Craig said:
Lord_Cobley said:
Craig said:
Lord_Cobley said:
Craig said:
Lord_Cobley said:
Craig said:
Must say i love it :D
i love the new badge we have too :wink:

and it definately is not revesable :D
:roll: The faithlesskeeper is the one you should be blaming :roll:
you thought Tom was a reliable source. we all thought you had heard from someone in the club!

it's done your reputation of saying things will happen when they actually don't no harm at all :p :wink:
The tournament thing however, did i not tell you it was confirmed before it said confirmed anywhere else?

P.s. Tom is "in the club" - but hes a liar :wink: :lol: :roll:
Tom is a barman :wink:
Tom is a phool :wink:
what is a 'phool'? if you mean 'fool', then I would say that that would be you, you believed what a barman said to be inside info and surely the truth. do you realise how many tales are told around bars? :p :wink:
 

Teeno

New Member
rotherhamfox said:
I fink its bloody orrible. Looked even worse when i saw it up close. And Craid David for England eh Teeno.
Haha. Craig David seemed to be lovin it.

Not quite sure about it now I've seen it in the flesh.

I think Craig David was drunk as he kept falling over lol
 

rotherhamfox

New Member
teenfox said:
rotherhamfox said:
I fink its bloody orrible. Looked even worse when i saw it up close. And Craid David for England eh Teeno.
Haha. Craig David seemed to be lovin it.

Not quite sure about it now I've seen it in the flesh.

I think Craig David was drunk as he kept falling over lol
He was all over the place, Kes was giving him the run around.
 

buzzer_b

New Member
The reversable looks better than the 'Gold' shirt. Dont think I will buy it, I'd ratehr wear the Blue top at matches.
 

sheffield_fox

New Member
i like the reversible idea. why have they called it gold anyway? Does no-one in this world know what gold looks like? They like to pretend their kit is gold but it is pure orange and this is more peachy.
 

buzzer_b

New Member
sheffield_fox said:
i like the reversible idea. why have they called it gold anyway? Does no-one in this world know what gold looks like? They like to pretend their kit is gold but it is pure orange and this is more peachy.
Probably because to make it sound good :wink:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Log in to stop seeing adverts

Premier League

P Pld Pts
Liverpool 29  82
Manchester City 28  57
Leicester 29  53
Chelsea 29  48
Manchester Utd 29  45
Wolves 29  43
Sheffield Utd 28  43
Tottenham  29  41
Arsenal 28  40
10 Burnley 29  39
11 Palace 29  39
12 Everton 29  37
13 Newcastle Utd 29  35
14 Southampton 29  34
15 Brighton 29  29
16 West Ham Utd 29  27
17 Watford 29  27
18 Bournemouth 29  27
19 Aston Villa 28  25
20 Norwich City 29  21
Top