What happened to Innocent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
into near third person is frankly a stuck-up twat.
If you're willy wasn't so small, that too is where you could be tonight, stuck up a twat.

You have issues, Harry, and you need to deal with them.

Macky I respected you, and admired you. You don't deserve it. To be a humourist you have to be without male/female barriers.

Not sure what I've done to be dragged into this nonsense but, I have to say, I had an awful lot more respect for you before you started trying to cod everyone, male & female, with your O-level psychology.

and before you try any childish emasculation attempts with me, yes I have got a small cock and, just like every other human being on the planet, I also have hang ups, sexual, physical and mental.

I am wicked in bed though, or any where else we choose. It's not the size of the fiddle that matters, it's the tune that you play with it.

TBH, and in general, I have a detest for the way women treat men. It's led to a bitter feeling in me towards the female gender.

I've had women physically attack me and then dare me to hit them back. How I've resisted the temptation is beyond me. I've seen women destroy my mates emotionally by using their kids as weapons. I struggle to argue and debate with women because they're so bloody illogical. Do I like women?, in general, no. Have I ever had any complaints?, not to my face I haven't.

But I can assure you 100%, when I'm in love with the right woman, she knows it.

How do you analyse that?

You're more clever and sussed than most, and are actually right on the button.

On my radio shows, we had guys who had been seriously abused by women.

What can I say?

This is not generally known, but abuse on men is equal to abuse on women. Fact is, that men are stronger, and therefore the attacks on women look worse, superficially.

I have seen men scratched, bruised, and seriously hurt by women.

I don't have any agenda on this, except when men try to hurt me, stupidly, which happened on this board, and irritates me, hugely.

But I'm completely on your side. Domestic violence is 50/50, according to all research.

It's a shame that media don't record this.

i have been fighting for the rights of good men, as strenously as I've been fighting for the rights of good women.

Does anyone know who Innocent is in the BBC? I'm sure they would love to see one of their drunk employees making a fool of themselves on an open forum.......

The BBC? Where are you getting that from?

If you're willy wasn't so small, that too is where you could be tonight, stuck up a twat.

You have issues, Harry, and you need to deal with them.

This is a complex now Melts. As in my personal experiences with yourself, I found you to be very honest in your opinion of things. To hear this off someone I respect is a sickening blow. In fact, so sickening it's put me off chasing skirt for life. And subsequently, I have put off the penis enlargement surgery I was booked in for in early August.

Last edited:
Or maybe it's a load of psycho mumbo jumbo which is viewed by some as intelligence. When it's clearly just a old load of bollox, anybody who has the air about themselves to write posts like a school teacher and at times borders into near third person is frankly a stuck-up twat.

I prefer getting vibes from personal encounters and then make a conclusion of a person there - you know because the media and them types make conclusions off hearsay and comments - so I am desprately trying to convince myself this crazy thing isn't a load of bollocks and isn't a true reflection of the person on show because if it is they frankly live in some dream world. I don't they dreamers tbh - I may appear random myself and a bit of a plonker but I'd prefer to knock around and share the company with 'straight' people.

Agree with what you've said 100%. I've not been around the years some others have but I've always enjoyed Innocent's contributions in the past and, to be fair, this week's has been entertaining in it's own way.

I was shocked, though, when this all started from her. An initial mistake and an attempt to back peddle and justify which has only compounded the initial absurdity of the situation.

You're more clever and sussed than most, and are actually right on the button.

On my radio shows, we had guys who had been seriously abused by women.

What can I say?

This is not generally known, but abuse on men is equal to abuse on women. Fact is, that men are stronger, and therefore the attacks on women look worse, superficially.

I have seen men scratched, bruised, and seriously hurt by women.

I don't have any agenda on this, except when men try to hurt me, stupidly, which happened on this board, and irritates me, hugely.

But I'm completely on your side. Domestic violence is 50/50, according to all research.

It's a shame that media don't record this.

i have been fighting for the rights of good men, as strenously as I've been fighting for the rights of good women.
Woah, slow down there!!!

I've never been the victim of what I would call "domestic abuse", just the odd nutter of a bird with a complex. If it got to that stage, I wouldn't think twice about knocking her block off to stop her.

I was just trying to get to the bottom of why with me having such a detest for women, how come I can (IMO) still be a good lover, both emtionally and physically?

Is it just the fact that the right woman can break all these barriers?

This is a complex now Melts. As in my personal experiences with yourself, I found you to be very honest in your opinion of things. To hear this off someone I respect is a sickening blow. In fact, so sickening it's put me off chasing skirt for life. And subsequently, I have put off the penis enlargement surgery I was booked in for in early August.

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Any cancellations, give me a shout :icon_wink

Sod all this the co-op talk is loads more entertaining.

Rules of combat Male v Female.

Let me clue you in.

Male insults

1. You're a slag

2. You're past it

3. You're pi88ed

Female insults

1. You haven't got the equipment.

For a woman, all that's necessary to combat an attack, whether 1,2. or 3 is to offer the genuine female riposte - ie, men who seek to insult women do so because they feel inadequate, sexually.

And all research bears that out.

Advice

1. If you can't listen to a woman who is treating you as an empathic equal shut the f up.

2. If you persist in calling her names - like drunk, or a slag, or past it, you're revealing that you have innate sexual problems and may have social problems, like divorce, Family Court issues. or just a problem in making female friends.

3. What names you call others reveals more about yourself than you may be aware of.

It's been great fun winding this board up, in many ways:) A grandiose show of sussed feminine intelligence separates the good guys from the bad guys. Only men who can do empathy, and can understand disability, have crept through the net.

Homer/Macky I respected you, and admired you. You don't deserve it. To be a humourist you have to be without male/female barriers.

Jeff, you're an aspie.

To many others,look at your genitalia and think how badly they rank, for women. Some of you are very small and very ineffectual. And those of you so afflicted have the biggest online bullying credentials

Finally, where's your damned sense of humour? Oh yes - let's accuse women. That's really funny:) Not if you're in a healthy relationship, mate :(

Don't you see that you've been taken for a ride by me, because you take yourselves so seriously? You couldn't listen to a woman who asked for your companionship. And why am I not surprised?

I am laffing at your ineptitude. Are you? Do you have a successful and happy relationship?

Grow up.

Women are human beings, too.

Care. Or do you have a small willy?

And do I have self-deprecating irony?

Yes.

:) :) :)

I'm sorry but not only is that as libelous as anything you have claimed previous, but I am very close friends with several aspergers sufferers and I find using that as an insult incredibly tasteless and pathetic.

You are a vile woman

Agree with what you've said 100%. I've not been around the years some others have but I've always enjoyed Innocent's contributions in the past and, to be fair, this week's has been entertaining in it's own way.

I was shocked, though, when this all started from her. An initial mistake and an attempt to back peddle and justify which has only compounded the initial absurdity of the situation.

I am half convinced we're all in a Beckett, Sastre or Lynch piece of work. This whole rumble will be some kind of weird 24 episode american television series - the ones where questions are never answered - so after the very interesting first series, they can continue with the 2nd, the 3rd, the 4th.

I reckon we are about mid-way through the 2nd series now and the numbers are so low....Channel 4 didn't bid for this television series and we're now on some SCI-FI Channel.

Oh bollocks, I think I have looked into things too far....

Think you confused RL, thinking it meant radio leicester when i think she mean real-life. Its at the beginning of the thread somewhere, i just had a quiet chuckle at your expense.

To be fair, she does mention radioshows so it is an easy mistake to make right?

No......? Oh well...... :tumbleweed:

I'm sorry but not only is that as libelous as anything you have claimed previous, but I am very close friends with several aspergers sufferers and I find using that as an insult incredibly tasteless and pathetic.

You are a vile woman
I think she was accusing him of being from Colorado TBF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669