What happened to Innocent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially if that commercial was aired in the middle of a 'Central Weekend' programme - as no cnut in their right mind would watch that pile of shite in a squillion years, the duffers they have on it.........

I don't think it's actually been on TV for a similar period of time :)

Like a university lecturer

If I had a quid for how many times a lecturer has mentioned that they have had something published, I'd of:018: bought City off Milan and currently befering :102: the cheapest season tickets at the Walkers ever...

You wont be any the wiser when you do.

I dont have a clue either and I didnt even realise she was part of the forum until this thread, oh and any ****er can get a book published nowadays they will publish any old crap.

If I had a quid for how many times a lecturer has mentioned that they have had something published, I'd of bought City off Milan and currently befering the cheapest season tickets at the Walkers ever...

I nearly had a poem published when I was at school doing A levels. The teacher approached me and said how good my piece of work was and could she submit it for use in a book of poems that was being compiled by someone locally. The poems were all works of A level students.
I had to say no,

as I had copied the said poem from one of Leonard Cohens songs......

I dont have a clue either and I didnt even realise she was part of the forum until this thread, oh and any ****er can get a book published nowadays they will publish any old crap.

thats not quite true is it?

it's a shame the users stats record posts instead of keystrokes

Innocent's piffle may put her above Joe_

Last edited:

Oh I thought I was in a clique of one who didn't know. Now I'm beginning to see I'm actually quite common :icon_cry:

Last edited:

If I had a quid for how many times a lecturer has mentioned that they have had something published, I'd of bought City off Milan and currently offering the cheapest season tickets at the Walkers ever...
one of mine places a link to buy his online at the end of all his emails...

If I had a quid for how many times a lecturer has mentioned that they have had something published, I'd of bought City off Milan and currently offering the cheapest season tickets at the Walkers ever...

We're not all like that though. I never mention the books I have edited, the many chapters I've contributed to other books, or the 70 odd research articles I've published in peer-reviewed journals, because that would be immodest.

...so I'll continue to keep quite about it.

We're not all like that though. I never mention the books I have edited, the many chapters I've contributed to other books, or the 70 odd research articles I've published in peer-reviewed journals, because that would be immodest.

...so I'll continue to keep quite about it.
I hope you proof-read them :icon_wink

Last edited:

Thats not evidence, that shows books that people will buy. It is eveidence that a vast majority of the public are morons for buying this.
If they were not known to anybody the book would be slushed.

and who is innocent anyway

That's a very profound statement dd.

I would have to say that none of us are innocent, we're all born with original sin.

But thankfully if you believe that the spiteful & capricious God accepted the blood sacrifice from mankind of his only begotten son then apparently you'll be okay.

It all sounds a bit primitive if you ask me, but I then I would say that, me being a broadcaster, author, astrologer & drug dealer to the rich & famous of Europe with a horribly huge IQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669