What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ffs go and get a ****ing fish thread

I know DD,****ing pages of it accompanied by pictures as well.FFS when you have seen one fish you have seen them all.I mean they are hardly pets are they ? Can't take your Fish for a walk or play fetch with your fish

I know DD,****ing pages of it accompanied by pictures as well.FFS when you have seen one fish you have seen them all.I mean they are hardly pets are they ? Can't take your Fish for a walk or play fetch with your fish

Cant you :icon_bigg

I was a wee nipper when my dad had his first tropical tank. At some point we had a Khuli which i really liked because if its distinctive markings. The problem was that the khuli only seemed to appear when the lights were off and thus was only sighted on minimal occasions. After asking my dad why we hardly ever saw it, he said because it was lazy and didnt want to exercise. Taking this on board and with great difficulty i somehow managed to get it in the net. It was then taken to the garden where i placed it in my kids trolley. After a few circuits around the garden i was eventually distracted by something else. Poor Khuli........i dont think i got any pocket money that week:icon_conf

there i was H trying to find out what my peers had achieved and all i could find was Melton being a fish snob and Newton lying. A moderator should throw the book at them for going off topic, but even that git durham was in on it.

Melton gives us all this 'the big I am' about fish,truth is he is ****ing terrified of them.Show Melton a Kipper and he runs a mile

Melton gives us all this 'the big I am' about fish,truth is he is ****ing terrified of them.Show Melton a Kipper and he runs a mile

In fairness I think it is the possibility of ceramic content that alarms him.

So to clarify, it isn't the ceramic as such that ****s him up, more the fact that ceramic filtration is OK but ceramic substrate is not :102:
That is correct. Ceramic is a great filter media due to its high surface area. Usually though, it has a smooth texture to it.

The Biorb usually has Alfagrog as a substrate, which is a lava rock as opposed to a ceramic. Alfagrog is very sharp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710