What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The two you think are black widows are two black molly's :icon_roll:icon_roll:icon_roll

Google pic's again :icon_wink

black-molly-1.jpg

plus the angle fish is not cold water ffs

You have two BLACK WIDOW TETRAS swimming around that tank, not ****ing Black Mollies. Don't you know what you have in your tank?....:102:

Last edited:
black_widow_sfin_sml.jpg

Black Widow Tetra as starring in your tank. You can clearly see two of them at the front

You have two BLACK WIDOW TETRAS swimming around that tank, not ****ing Black Mollies. Don't you know what you have in your tank?....:102:

Obviously not - he's already told us the hamster drowned

I reccommend a couple of small clown loaches. Most entertaining of fish. Be careful though, they sometimes play possum. I nearly removed one once thinking it was dead.

Can't there be a Fish Forum for all this boring bollocks ? Fish this Fish that..

I think the red-tailed black sharks can be a bit kranky and temperemental. I have half a dozen bala sharks, which are really nice, but you really need quite a large tank for them.

I thought you were doing 14 miles of the west highland way this morning?

The guy I was supposed to be doing it with has had to cancel,his little girl isn't very well.Was going to do it next Saturday but I'm away,chance we might do it Wednesday,weather permitting

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712
8Fulham711
9Tottenham 710