What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway..I've just a new seat on the khazi,it will no doubt fall off by tonight but at least I tried

That is correct. Ceramic is a great filter media due to its high surface area. Usually though, it has a smooth texture to it.

The Biorb usually has Alfagrog as a substrate, which is a lava rock as opposed to a ceramic. Alfagrog is very sharp.

Thanks Melts - I was genuinely interested :icon_bigg

Mock wooden,purely put on to try and impress would be buyers...hope they don't sit on it
I think you'll be ok, I doubt they'll take a dump to test out the seat on a viewing...

They are not black widows :icon_roll:icon_roll they are silver dollars.

20201203.JPG
I think you would be better off taking a course in photography, because that picture of your tank is crap, and those fish seem to have the black fins and the stripe, or get a better camera

I think you would be better off taking a course in photography, because that picture of your tank is crap, and those fish seem to have the black fins and the stripe, or get a better camera

Wouldnt be the first time youve confused black and white...

Just taken my new ironing board for a walk around the kitchen.

These "modern" boards are a fraction of the weight of my old faithful, with whom I parted company this week after 18 very happy years together :icon_sad:

Just taken my new ironing board for a walk around the kitchen.

These "modern" boards are a fraction of the weight of my old faithful, with whom I parted company this week after 18 very happy years together :icon_sad:

:icon_lol: How can anyone get attached to an Ironing Board ? I fear that day MG when you have to lay to rest your trusty mop

Emptied the dishwasher, emptied and replaced the kitchen bin liner and picked up a towel off the bathroom floor.

Is it alcohol time yet?

Emptied the dishwasher, emptied and replaced the kitchen bin liner and picked up a towel off the bathroom floor.

Is it alcohol time yet?

I'd have to have alcohol (a Hungarian palinka) before starting on such onerous domestic chores :)

I'd have to have alcohol (a Hungarian palinka) before starting on such onerous domestic chores :)

I was obviously a bit under the thumb yesterday. Domestic chores? Can't think what came over me!

I've almost completed the bare bones crossword in the Mail on Sunday.

1 clue left 'large nurse in foreign port'. _s_e_d

Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Brighton712
7Newcastle712