What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
doesn't mean your not beautiful cate. I will take anything but i'm sure you'd be the pick of them all :icon_lol::058:

You won't impress Cate with appalling English like that, she's a good Catholic girl.

Ginger hair hair and fish on a Friday should do it for her though, legible English as well obviously.

Macky, if this isn't too personal - you were rigid yesterday, and now you're flaccid. Does this condition just come and go, as it were? :)

Or is there something you'd like to tell us?

Macky, if this isn't too personal - you were rigid yesterday, and now you're flaccid. Does this condition just come and go, as it were? :)

Mrs Innocent or Ms Innocent

I really don't understand much of what u say but i thank you because by reading your wise words, my knowledge is sure to improve.

maybe u should start an innocent dictionary to teach us young plebs. i honestly love reading ur posts because i see words i've never seen written before.

keep it up !!

I got a tongue lashing from YV yesterday and she made me shrivel :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Rigid, flaccid, pathetic, invincible, it's the human male condition, we're all the same.

You won't impress Cate with appalling English like that, she's a good Catholic girl.

Ginger hair hair and fish on a Friday should do it for her though, legible English as well obviously.

dont forget the freckles

Hacked down loads of bushes in the garden. Very therapeutic.

Hacked down loads of bushes in the garden. Very therapeutic.

Was this one among them?

george-bush-eats-a-kitten.jpg

My ex-radio mate Alex popped in on the way to see his mate, Ken Dodd, who's playing here tonight.

It's been good to have a chunter with him (Alex) about the old days on Cemetery 106.

Alex (Belfield) is probably the best radio presenter I've ever worked with and one of the most naturally gifted interviewers and comedians and singers I know.

But radio is dead, now. I feel so sorry for him. He's only 30, and so gifted.

However, like me, he's a loud-mouthed frog who hates management.

We achieved a Chinese take-away together. It was a laff. We were riffing on creating swine flu jokes which had both of us rolling around in giggles. Alex started off a riff on 'This little piggie went to Cancun........' and we couldn't stop.

Great night.

Sometimes I wonder why I've become so damned reclusive. I miss all the silly banter and joke creation that happens in the radio/telly world, and I do love riffing. It's mostly Macky (although not exclusively) that can do the riffy verbals now (after the departure of Joe and Malf), and I loved his stuff about the tongue lashing. That was double entendre at its cheekiest. Great stuff.

Keep it up, Macky. You and some like you brighten up the dark days of this bloody PhD, and take me back to what I really am - desperate to escape and have a laff again.

:)

macky mate, think you're in there son....

macky mate, think you're in there son....

The wavelength is scrambled by pre/post-pubescent boys online with sexual imperatives.

There are other discourses, y'know.

It's not just knickers and pants. Much as you'd like it to be because it's apparently your only agenda.

I'd like to tell you to grow up, but I remember how I didn't know what that meant at your age, and I found it deeply offensive. As you must. So I won't say that. I'll be kind.

I'll just say, thank you for your comment. And that Macky and I wear soft combat gear. His are red braces. Mine are 7 inch killer heels. We find it helps.

:)

Last edited:
feck me, the corkscrew has been busy tonight....

feck me, the corkscrew has been busy tonight....
I'm thinking screw tops, don't want to be wasting precious time with a corkscrew!

Actually one of those boxes with a tap is probably nearer home ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool718
2Manchester C  717
3Arsenal717
4Chelsea714
5Aston Villa714
6Newcastle712
7Fulham711
8Tottenham 610