What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ouch. :icon_conf

All the best, I hope you make a quick recovery and get back in badminton action within a couple of weeks.

And what happened to your opponent ? did they go to hospital with a broken jaw:102:

Ffs its only a game:icon_bigg
Thanks, but it was all self-inflicted. I managed to whack my non-racquet hand twice, because I am a mardy arsed cow who doesn't like to lose. The husband is uninjured.

As a freaky-joint person, I managed to relocate the finger at the time. It stops hurting once it's back in place.

Me and my mate watched all 6 stars wars films over the cousre of yesterday and early this morning.

I graduated today.

I have also found out today that I was in the top 5% of our uni's overall law grads, which is no consolation, as I have the same qualification as about 50% of them.

Excellent news

If there's one thing that this country really needs right now, it's more lawyers :038:

I graduated today.

I have also found out today that I was in the top 5% of our uni's overall law grads, which is no consolation, as I have the same qualification as about 50% of them.

You will just have to get a Distinction? :102:

Outstanding at the next stage; that's what I'm aiming for.

Here's hoping.
fingerscrossed.gif
Well done on the 2:1, the bad news is that is what I got. :icon_bigg :icon_wink

I graduated today.

:038::038:

Well done. Now when you get a badminton injury, you can sue yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00