What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't you under 18? tut tut, i think i'll have your winnings. Its pricks like you who mean poor victims like hazzman get id'd when trying to put a bet on

Aren't you under 18? tut tut, i think i'll have your winnings. Its pricks like you who mean poor victims like hazzman get id'd when trying to put a bet on

Shame, that's what you get for looking about four. I don't even put the bet on my step Dad does it for me, so get your facts right.

Bookmakers have to be really on the ball about this age thing now.I know William Hill staff have been sacked for not asking for people to prove their age/ID recently.

Coral have been investigated by the GC according to their staff but to save the constant effort, they photocopied my driving license and then if I ever have a problem I say my name and they are protected apparently.

Coral have been investigated by the GC according to their staff but to save the constant effort, they photocopied my driving license and then if I ever have a problem I say my name and they are protected apparently.

There are a lot of 'Ringers' going about checking to see if staff are challenging them to prove their ages apparently

Mentioned that to me reckoned if someone asks my name just say it and they check with the staff etc.

Just before I left BF we had to keep a log on who we asked,the reply etc etc.Like I said with Hills its considered Gross Misconduct if you get caught not asking nowadays

I wrote my first legal opinion and draft declaration today. I suspect the content is garbage, but the formatting is special, and the finished documents look very, very professional. I may end up being a shit lawyer, but I will turn out some lovely looking forms.

Shame, that's what you get for looking about four. I don't even put the bet on my step Dad does it for me, so get your facts right.
I happily suffered being ID'd, knowing full well I would be glad to look young years later. All those I went to school with who pubbed, clubbed and betted under the age of 18 look old and ropey these days.

I wrote my first legal opinion and draft declaration today. I suspect the content is garbage, but the formatting is special, and the finished documents look very, very professional. I may end up being a shit lawyer, but I will turn out some lovely looking forms.

:icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00