What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just managed to stab myself with a very sharp kitchen knife. Not much blood but I can see the hole. :icon_wink

Spent the last couple of minutes trying to pick what I thought was an excema scab in my ear only to then realise it was the back of my piercing. Doh.

Technically yesterday but I got my 15k badge on bejeweled blitz on facebook, woohoo!!

And without using a single cheat!

Technically yesterday but I got my 15k badge on bejeweled blitz on facebook, woohoo!!

And without using a single cheat!
I was playing a couple of nights ago and could see nothing after about 15 seconds. So I hit the hint button and it couldn't suggest anything, just nothing to swap. Has that happened to anyone else?

how can you cheat on bejeweled?

There are loads of videos on Google. You change something in your computer settings or something and it gives you stupid scores and only 2 different coloured jewels. The video shows the guy getting around 5 million on a minute game. There is also a way to get unlimited time.

Go-Karted like a mutha ****a earlier.

Wired the front door up to the mains, ready to catch all the beggars as they come knocking tonight :icon_lol:

Last night I managed to sprint from my car in Stanmore Car Park to the tube platform in 2.25 minutes.
what is that doing in the "What have you achieved today?" thread?
Start a "What did you achieved yesterday?" please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69