What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didnt think you could backdate it as I was told you HAD to phone that frigging number:098: to start it off and then they add on 3 days before your claim officially starts!!:icon_sad:

when you apply online you can ask for it to be backdated and if your reason is good enough they do it....

when you apply online you can ask for it to be backdated and if your reason is good enough they do it....

Well I will know for next time (and I'm sure there will be) I will do it online this time and I'll have to think of a good reason cos last time I tried backdating it ONLY 3 days to the Friday before and said I couldn't get to a phone to ring in on the Friday BUT THEY DISALLOWED IT:098: and said my claim had to start from the Monday

Still trying to get a job but got a lot of possibilities today and yesterday to go after some from the internet sites one including gumtree which had this advert below which I looked at cos my daughter is looking for a new job BUT I will not be passing this one forward:icon_roll

Young females (preferably around the age of 18) needed asap for amateur video work. Discretion is assured as faces can be blotted out in the films (meaning you will be completely unrecognisible), masks worn if necessary and the videos are sent to Asia/ not sold in the UK. If you think you may be interested please text/ call me on 07787089480 and any questions you have can be answered. All travel expenses to be covered by us. Thanks in advance for reading, hope to hear from you soon.

Feel free to ring and tell him what you think OR

maybe order a video:icon_wink

Still trying to get a job but got a lot of possibilities today and yesterday to go after some from the internet sites one including gumtree which had this advert below which I looked at cos my daughter is looking for a new job BUT I will not be passing this one forward:icon_roll

Feel free to ring and tell him what you think OR

maybe order a video:icon_wink

Another example of sexism and ageism in the film industry.

Completed my O2 course and signed off a whole bunch of my Dive Leader qualification. Just the practical stuff and the PRM course to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69