What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
loads. absolutely loads.
took down the old lounge curtains and rail, polyfillering the gaps left from old rawl plugs, put up new rail and hung curtains (you should see how nice my wife's new purple curtains are...), fixed daughters desk, bought new telly (bloody lovely) and stand, erected stand and transfered all the old telly, sky hd etc stuff across to new telly. secured virginia creeper in dodgy places. got down the gym for an hour followed by a sauna and a swim. Over to friends for a few beers this evening too.

When you decide that football isn't on the agenda, you can get loads done.

doing **** all tomorrow

Sad to say I've achieved nothing.... but.....after12 years of caring for a disabled person I'M used to it, because dealing with government organisations you get flat-headed after a short time :bang:

they praise you for what you do............then throw you to the wolves

I have tidied up one opinion on going about applying for an order under the Access to Neighbouring Land Act. I have almost finished a very complicated contract opinion. Although I am "acting" for the claimants, we have to write the opinion for the defendants, which is hard; I think the defendants are idiots. The situation is far too close to my old purchasing role, and if I had done what the buyer had done, or not done in this case, my old boss would have enjoyed every moment of hauling me over the coals.

Sad to say I've achieved nothing.... but.....after12 years of caring for a disabled person I'M used to it, because dealing with government organisations you get flat-headed after a short time :bang:

they praise you for what you do............then throw you to the wolves

The fact that you are looking after someone disabled is an achievement, far too often overlooked. As for dealing with Govorgs, well, I know the feeling.

figured out by accident that i can change my background on my desktop despite not having admin rights

by going to save picture in paintbrush then using the "save to wallpaper" option

tee hee

loads. absolutely loads.
took down the old lounge curtains and rail, polyfillering the gaps left from old rawl plugs, put up new rail and hung curtains (you should see how nice my wife's new purple curtains are...), fixed daughters desk, bought new telly (bloody lovely) and stand, erected stand and transfered all the old telly, sky hd etc stuff across to new telly. secured virginia creeper in dodgy places. got down the gym for an hour followed by a sauna and a swim. Over to friends for a few beers this evening too.

When you decide that football isn't on the agenda, you can get loads done.

doing **** all tomorrow

I might be reading it a couple of days late but I saw it :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611