What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bollocks !!! .....My EU research grant !!!! I knew i had something to do this weekend.

It's not too late! The deadline isn't until tomorrow at 1 p.m. Get cracking! :icon_wink

And whatever you do, make sure that you mention 'climate change', several times, even if the project has ****all to do with climate change.
Nobody gets funding these days unless they think you'll be helping to prove that we're all going to die because we exhale CO2, which makes polar bears cry. Fact.

And whatever you do, make sure that you mention 'climate change', several times, even if the project has ****all to do with climate change.
Nobody gets funding these days unless they think you'll be helping to prove that we're all going to die because we exhale CO2, which makes polar bears cry. Fact.

Spot on! And there are other key buzzwords as well, when its a 12-partner Ph.D training programme: eg. "generic skills" and "platform technologies" and of course you have to emphasise the role of "private sector partners" and include a "stakeholders' workshop".

Spot on! And there are other key buzzwords as well, when its a 12-partner Ph.D training programme: eg. "generic skills" and "platform technologies" and of course you have to emphasise the role of "private sector partners" and include a "stakeholders' workshop".

Not bad Hector, but I think you need a paradigm shift if you're going to achieve any of those key synergies.

LinuxMint8 installed on a portable HD, tested, customised (including free usenet server) and ready to use when visiting peeps over Chriggy.

Bye bye boring time in front of fire wearing silly hats and hello to escapism!!!

LinuxMint8 installed on a portable HD, tested, customised (including free usenet server) and ready to use when visiting peeps over Chriggy.

Bye bye boring time in front of fire wearing silly hats and hello to escapism!!!

Good work

Just had an offer from Cov university. I would be chuffed except for the fact I don't want to go there...

Just have to pray that Leicester uni want me.

Just had an offer from Cov university. I would be chuffed except for the fact I don't want to go there...

Hold out, Leicester Uni is a cracking establishment, improves year on year.

Hold out, Leicester Uni is a cracking establishment, improves year on year.

I was really impressed with it when I had a skeg on the open day, lovely Geoggers department.

I didn't realise you were looking for a job in cleaning Ted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69