What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yes, there will be a Vbookie event:icon_wink

To clarify my position on this issue, I have read and understood all of the relevant posts in their entirety and I found Hector's to be the most amusing of the selection on offer.

Thanks Macky. I think our humour is too oblique for that lot across the water :icon_wink:icon_wink (for the benit of those who enjoy winks)

Thanks Macky. I think our humour is too oblique for that lot across the water :icon_wink:icon_wink (for the benit of those who enjoy winks)

If it doesn't involve Joey, Monster munch or tits then I and most other posters aren't interested.

Oblique is one way to describe it :icon_conf I've been sentenced to three months in Steven now because of you.

At your age you should be winking twice before breakfast.
images

He's gone into hibernation for the winter

Should be back around the end of March

Going to be a long hard winter, I don't think we will see little Steven untill mid April.

completed my christmas shopping in 45 minutes:icon_cool

8 people best part of £250 :icon_eek:

im knackered going back to bed

I've just managed to submit my EU research grant application. I had to work right through the weekend to meet the deadline. Relieved now, and needing a drink! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69