What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cooked a roast dinner (despite nearly dying of heat exhaustion in my kitchen) and am now enjoying holiday drinkies :)

13 years of marriage. Despite saying on the day I met the hubby I was a confirmed singleton. Strange how things turn out!!
well done lisa & carl :038:
I give it another 3 months tops...

13 years of marriage. Despite saying on the day I met the hubby I was a confirmed singleton. Strange how things turn out!!

Bloody hell you are a lot older than I thought you were!:icon_lol:

Well done!:038:

well done lisa & carl :038:
I give it another 3 months tops...
Cheers, and you wish!!

Harsh, but fair
:icon_roll

That Carl fella is a hooligan....nearly kicked off at the TBFC v FT game cos of him. :icon_lol:
:icon_bigg

Did you hear me tell him to shut it? That's how you keep your fella under control!!

Bloody hell you are a lot older than I thought you were!:icon_lol:

Well done!:038:
Thanks! :icon_bigg

Started a 5-a-side team at work at Goals on a Wednesday evening. We will be called Lemon Party at my suggestion. I am quite pleased.

Started a 5-a-side team at work at Goals on a Wednesday evening. We will be called Lemon Party at my suggestion. I am quite pleased.

:icon_lol:
<harryCorbett> You dirty old man! </harryCorbett>

Good work. Do they understand it?

:icon_lol:
<harryCorbett> You dirty old man! </harryCorbett>

Good work. Do they understand it?

Yeah we had a vote. Meat spin was deemed too obvious. I've not checked with Goals yet, but I doubt they'll get it. They let us have talking balls without explanation. I'll just say we're a bunch of men who like lemons

Yeah we had a vote. Meat spin was deemed too obvious. I've not checked with Goals yet, but I doubt they'll get it. They let us have talking balls without explanation. I'll just say we're a bunch of men who like lemons

You should start a team website.

Obviously the .org address won't be available :icon_wink

Now I'm curious, although I know I shouldnt be :icon_lol:

Don't google it at work Cate, just don't.

I did and, out of shock, temporarily lost the ability to operate my PC, panicked, and ended up throwing my jacket over the screen to make it go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69