What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Filled out loads of application forms for Tesco, Sainsbury's, Moz's and the like. I also intend to go into every pub in Mountsorrel, Rothley, Quorn, Sielby, Barrow and Loughborough town and ask if they will please fecking employ me or a few months. I'll do anything. Anything.

Anything you say????

That will really do your job hunting a world of good

Do you see what he did there?

Coz if not someone will probably be along to explain it in a minute.

The implication being that he's just going to go on a pub crawl instead of looking for a job

Cheers Macky, you never disappoint. (edit away)

Cheers Macky, you never disappoint. (edit away)

Fcukcov is insinuating that someone might wish to twist his original quote into something semi-clever and vaguely amusing, like "Cheers Macky you big love monster, you never disappoint me with your giant man-unit" and attribute this quote to him. Luckily, I doubt anyone on this website would stoop so low.

Fcukcov is insinuating that someone might wish to twist his original quote into something semi-clever and vaguely amusing, like "Cheers Macky you big love monster, you never disappoint me with your giant man-unit" and attribute this quote to him. Luckily, I doubt anyone on this website would stoop so low.

Doggie muz has explained the connotations of Fcukcov's post, as is the new running joke on the forum. All getting a bit post modern now.

My herb garden is growing nicely, which for me is a massive achievement!

Jus cookin up a ickle batch of me famous brownies, peace out homies
:033:.....

Niiiiice.

Last edited:
Pork Pie Fox has edited LeeH's post to imply that she has a large ladyfro, and is proud of this fact.

Also, he is stating that this would not be to his liking.

He then goes on to apologise for providing such a mental image.

Cont. on page 94.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610