What have you achieved today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arranged to view a house but when I got there it was such a ****ing hovel that I just drove straight on by without telling the hapless sap that was waiting for me.

Is your real name Ahmed then? :icon_wink

Despite the wink icon, LCFCMonkey wasn't 100% sure if spionfox was joking so asked a question that only the true non-attender would know.

The fact that spionfox's real name is indeed Ahmed will only add to LCFCMonkey's confusion.

:icon_wink

:038: Congratulations!

Today I ran 10K in under 50 minutes. I wanted to, but I've not been training well of late, so was hoping to finish in under an hour.

Hope Cate didn't struggle too much; it was bloody hot!! :)

LeeH that was truly horrid today!! It took us over an hour, my friend was struggling with her knee and it was just too blinkin hot!! On the plus side I finished it and that was my aim. Ran probably 7k out of the 10k. :)

LeeH that was truly horrid today!! It took us over an hour, my friend was struggling with her knee and it was just too blinkin hot!! On the plus side I finished it and that was my aim. Ran probably 7k out of the 10k. :)
It was so hot, I threw my cup of water over my head (plastic cups aren't good if you're trying to run anyway). The last lap was hard because any bits of shade had been bagged by those still doing the first lap, grr.

Congrats on completing the race though, it's a great effort. You must be proud :) :038: Now all you need is someone to make you nice drinks and to massage your calves!!

Well done Lisa! :038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610